Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 30)

You and Riddle had been running for ages trying to escape the students that were chasing after them as both of you sighed.

"Shouldn't you go back normal Riddle...?" You'd look at him.

"Oh right..Nearly forgot..about that my Heart Rose..." He'd sigh closing his eyes as a white glow had appeared as he'd turn back to normal still carrying you.

"B-Better Y/N...?" He'd be blushing.

"Yeah Strawberry Tart...That's better..." You'd smile towards Riddle

Riddle nodded as he'd smile towards you as he'd take your hand bringing you outside so the both of you can dance together again.

"D-Do you wanna dance together again Y-Y/N...?" Riddle had blushed smiling towards you.

"O-Of course Riddle!" You had blushed as you had went to Riddle.

~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trey and the others had finally defeated Ace's overblot as they glanced down towards Ace with an angry glare as the students were glaring at Ace too.

"I-I'm sorry....W-Where is Y-Y/N...I want to apologize to her.." Ace spoke through tears.

Trey glared as he crossed his arms. "It's your fault for overblotting Ace! Besides you nearly hurted Housewarden and Y/N!" 

"I-I did...?! Where are they! I'll go apologize right now!" Ace had worry on his face as he ran out of the dorm quickly to find you and riddle.

Cater sighed as he'd facepalm. "And there he goes..."

Trey nodded as he'd sigh before groaning. "We should go find the lovebirds anyways..."

~~~With da lovebirds~~~

"I love you Riddle!! And I always will~" You'd smile towards him