Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 13)

You'd sigh as you had looked outside as Riddle was keeping an eye on you as you'd sigh but you still felt alot of pain.

"...It hurts...so much...." You had mumbled out as you had gripped Riddle's hand tightly in yours as you had groaned in pain.

"...Y/N! We should get you to the infirmary and quickly!!" Riddle had stood up as he'd get you up from your seat as he went to their teacher. "...Teacher..I'm taking Y/N down to the infirmary! we'll come to grab our assignments afterwards!"

"No Riddle...I can go on my own...You don't need to worry about me alright?" You'd quickly leave the classroom as you ran to the infirmary.

"Y-Y/N! Wait!!" He'd call out towards you but your figure had disappeared from down the hallway.

Ace sighed. "....Our Housewarden is sure in love with that Riddle 2.0....He litertally is always with her..Everywhere they go...They're together..."

Yuu pointed to you. "Then why is she running down the hallway without your housewarden?!"

Ace looked where Yuu was pointing. "T-THAT RED TYRANTT!!" Ace gritted his teeth in anger as he slammed his fist down on his desk.

"....Huh?! W-Where is that voice!" You turned around as you saw the shadow appear in the mirror as your eyes had widdenned.

"Crush them all~! Make them learn the rules and behead them all! Do you really want to be a DISAPPOINTMENT?!" the voice spoke out as it grinned with an evil smirk

"N-No! Y-Your the one whose been turning the roses black!" You'd growl as you stay calm.

"Why yes~ I was the one who turned your percious roses blackk~! Now give into the darkside and I can make your wishes come true!" The voice had extended their hand to you for you to give in and accpect them.

"N-No! I'm not giving in!" You'd growl as you'd relize who the voice belonged to as you backed up. "Your one of the 5 banished people from my mother's kingdom aren't you! What was again....!"

"Hmmm~! You mean the Black Hearts Corp! Thatt's right we're here because a certain somebody broke our seal~" the voice contiuned as it laughed mocking you. "So give in and I can help you bring order!"

Riddle had ran into Yuu and Grim's classroom as ace and deuce were there too as Riddle was worried as he'd shout towards the 4 of you.

"THE 4 OF YOU COME ON! WE NEED TO FIND Y/N! I'M WORRIED ABOUT HER COME ON!" He'd command towards the 4 of you.

Ace crossed his arms as he'd glare. "Why should we help you Housewarden...!"

Riddle glared towards Ace. "....Do you even understand what's happaning...! The roses are turning black means some other force is at work now let's hurry!"

Riddle and the 4 ran to the infirmary as Riddle had opened the doors running in as he'd grab your hand.

"Y/N!!! I got you!! H-HUH?!" He'd notice the shadow in the mirror as he'd pull you towards him as he hugged you blushing.

"T-Thank you Riddle...I-It's the Black Hearts Corp...Somebody broke my mother's seal on them they were banished 300 years ago from wonderland but it seems like somebody broke their seal..." You'd have tears down your eyes.

"And you must be that male whose so in love with her! Well guess what YOU CAN'T PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPANING AHA~!" the voice had laughed crazyily

"Y/N STAY BEHIND ME!" Riddle had pushed you behind him as he'd pull out his specter as he'd growl.

"Toodles~! Aha~! And remember my name for it is Azami Sono!" The voice had vanished from the mirror as the shadow disappeared.

"....The Black Hearts Corp....What even is that Housewarden...?" Ace and Deuce spoke up together.

"....Well Ace...According to the legend from 300 years ago they tried to curse wonderland with Black Roses...The Queen of Hearts had banished them to prevent there curse but if an idoit found where they were being held and they broke the seal...They'd go after the future queen of wonderland which is Y/N here..."