Usurper from the Wilds (Part 2)

It was finally the day of the Housewarden meeting at NRC and Riddle was allowed by the headmage to bring you along only since the headmage understood how important it was for you to be with Riddle.

"Now then let's get to the point shall we..?" Spoke out a male with glasses.

"Strawberry Tart...? Can you rub my back please...It's a little itchy..." You'd were sitting next to Riddle.

"Of course Heart Rose.." He'd put one of his hands on your back rubbing your back for you as he'd be blushing.

"T-Thanks Strawberry Tart..." You'd be blushing too

"Ugh...This whole love thing with the Heartslaybul Housewarden makes me sick...!" The lion ears man had wanted to barf.

".......Can we get onto the point now everybody..." The male with glasses pushed his glasses up.

Suddenly a shadow had appeared behind Leona and whispered to him. "Make them crush that man who gives you so much pain! I can help you...!"

"T-That voice...Strawberry Tart...! The second sister of the Black Hearts Corp has been released..." You'd shiver.

He'd nod as he'd stand up. "My Heart Rose here just told me that the second sister of the Black Heart Corps had been released from their seal in wonderland...as in the fact she's from wonderland we should keep a look out..." He'd quickly explain.

"....Hmmm...Are you sure that is important right now Rosehearts...? That doesn't sound important to spelldrive...!" Spoke out the glasses boy.

".....S-Strawberry Tart...." You'd grab his arm holding onto it.

"...Hmph...Why can't we just crush malleus this year! Theres no reason to put him in the hall of fame! Just let him play Headmage!" Shouted out the lion eared male.

".....Strawberry Tart..." You'd look at him.

"What is it my Heart Rose...? Tell me please..." He'd sit down next to you grabbing both of you hands.

"I have a feeling if they allow Malleus to play this year Savanaclaw will go to underhanded ways and try to hurt you..." You'd spoke out your voice slightly wavoring.

"Hmmm...I see...Then I shouldn't probably agree right Heart Rose...?" He'd look at you as he thought about it. "My Heart Rose is right...I can see Savanaclaw going to underhanded tatics to ensure a win...."

"No, this isn't a good idea...If they allow Malleus to play I can see Savanaclaw turning to underhanded tatics to ensure a win which is why i think it's best to put Malleus in the hall of fame..."

"I don't agree with what Rosehearts is saying! I think that Malleus should play!" Shouted out a blondie haired male who had the pomfiore armband.

"Malleus should be in the hall of fame since I agree with Rosehearts! Savanaclaw could turn to underhanded tatics to win and trample malleus!" Shouted out Kalim who you met during the butt fire from grim at the entrance cermony.

"Hmmm~! It seems theres a tie between 2 for hall of fame and 2 for malleus to play...It's your turn for a verdirct Azul...." Spoke Crowley.

"....Hmm...Between hearing both arguments for both sides...I cannot decide right away...But with Rosehearts argument i do believe that Savanaclaw could go to something lowly underhanded..." Started Azul in thought.

"But Leona and Vil-Senpai's arguments do make complete sense since my dorm never made it past Malleus's team..." He'd think.

"So my choice is....Headmage! I believe Malleus should play this year because i believe Malleus should play one more year!" He spoke out.

"Then the meeting is over! Housewardens return to your dorms! Mr Rosehearts...I need to speak to you and Y/N in my office!" spoke out Crowley