Usurper from the Wilds (Part 9)

You and Riddle were panting from your escape from savanaclaw as you were worried that another student was going to overblot as you were deep in your thoughts.

"Heart Rose...?" Riddle was lightly tapping you to make sure you were ok.

"A-Ah Strawberry Tart...?! Sorry was I spacing out again?!" You gasped out in shock.

"...It's ok Heart Rose..Everybody spaces out sometimes...!" He'd quickly reply.

"A-Ah thank you Riddle...!" You were blushing now.

"Now then Y/N as per planned what time is it...!" He'd command softly for you.

"Well...." You'd check the time through your phone for Riddle. "10:00 am.." You'd exclaim.

"DAMN IT-WE'RE LATE MY HEART ROSE!" He'd scream out in shock.

You and Riddle had dashed off through the hallways for class as both of your faces had a look of pure shock to them as the first years had peeked outside to see this.

"Housewarden is late...?" Asked Deuce to Yuu who just was starring blankly.

"Seems like it...classes started an hour ago..." Yuu sighed slightly annoyed.

"Strawberry Tart-Your face has gone red-" You'd hold a mirror showing how red riddle's face went

"O-Oh...Well we made it to our Class Heart Rose...we are in the same class after all." He'd smile.

"That is true-and we sit next to each other...and him..." You'd motion over to the snickering Floyd. (ik floyd ain't in riddle's class but like LEMME PUNCH DA FISH MAFIA TRIO)

"Oh great...! Not Him of all people!" Riddle's face had gone sour but still red.

"...And were shorter then him too...." You'd let out an annoyed sigh. (Yes the reader is 5'6)