Usurper from the Wilds (Part 7)

It was the next day and once both you and Riddle woke up and had a quick breakfest both you and Riddle had left for Savanaclaw that moring to make sure they didn't miss any of there classes that day since both of them had perfect grades.

"We should be fast Heart Rose...We don't want to alram anybody ok...?" He'd whisper to you.

"I understand Strawberry Tart...The second sister...It feels closer then I thought Strawberry Tart...You go find this Leona man...I'll look around for the second sister...!" You'd exclaim.

"Gotcha Heart Rose..Be careful...!" He'd hug you.

You'd nod as you left Riddle to search around for the second sister as you sighed no longer able to sense the second sister as you had saw Savanaclaw students come towards her.

"GAH-COME ON STRAWBERRY TART..." You muttered out.

"Well look who it is! The person Leona~Senpai told us to keep an eye out for! GET HER!" The students shouted out.

"Ohoho~Really now?" You snickered pulling your out your magic pen.

The students had backed away as you reminded them excatly of Rosehearts as you snickered more.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" You'd shout out sealing away all the students magic without the need of a collar as your face was red with anger.

"H-HEART ROSE...! Calm down! Before you overblot again please...!" He'd grab your hand holding it in his.

"Riddle...The second sister is gone...If you can control your overblot then I can too...Your forgetting Riddle...We both share the same life..." You'd smile towards him.

As you said that you can closed your eyes as the blot in your royal specter you had accumulated in your specter had came out and surrounded you as you'd decide to use your blot to try and scare the students away from her.

"You think you can just stand here and think you can harm the future Her Majesty? Well your going to all lose your heads if you don't apologize right now~" Your voice was calm but demanding.

"W-We're sorry! But please remove the magic seal from us!" They pleaded you.

"How about...No...!" Both you and Riddle spoke together as you turned back to normal.