Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 25)

You and Riddle had left the dorm wearing each others dorm uniforms as people were watching in awe at the two.

"GAH-WITCH ONE OF YOU IS HOUSEWARDEN?!" Shouted out serval heartslaybul students in shock.

You'd sigh as you'd motion to Riddle for the students. "We decided to swap Dorm Uniforms for the day..Sorry for confusing you..." You'd bow in apology.

"It's quite alright Y/N! We're sorry for being stupid!" The student had bowed as they walked away from them.

"Alright~! Just saying!" You'd smile before looking over towards Riddle who was blushing madly.

"Y-Y/N! You could of allowed me to handle the student...but I appreciate you handling it for me Y/N..." Riddle could barely get his words out.

You had looked at Riddle as you'd smile cutely as you had pressed your lips aganist his again kissing him again as both of you were blushing madly.

"THAT DAMN TYRANT-SHE'S KISSING THE HOUSEWARDEN STOP HER EVERYBODY! MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS FOR THIS EMBARRSIING PUNISHMENT SHE GAVE ME!" Shouted out Ace in anger.

You on the other hand were enjoying the passionate kiss you and Riddle were having as Riddle was enjoying it too as both of you contiuned the passionate kiss.

"GET THAT TYRANT ALREADY!" Shouted out Ace in anger.

The Heartslaybul students that agreed with Ace had charged towards you and Riddle to take you down as Riddle had pushed you behind him

"ALLOW ME Y/N! I'LL PROTECT YOU!" He'd shout towards you.