Merchant from the Depths (Part 34)

(It's been forever since I last updated..Here we go!!)

You had sat there waiting patiently for your beloved Strawberry Tart to return so that you could have your romantic affairs with him in private.

I mean...You wouldn't want Cater snapping photos of the two doing romantic stuff would they..? I don't think they would since they know Cater would do that.

"Good Moring Strawberry Tart..! How was your night's rest..?" You had already gotten up and changed for the day to imprise your boyfriend..I mean word had spread around the whole school that You were dating the Housewarden of Heartslaybul.

And you were able to win his heart from when you arrived at the entrance cermony and as you had swifty be-headed many rulebreakers for him. You had practically won his favor.

"A-Ah..You startled me there Heart Rose.." Riddle's were wide in shock as he'd smile towards you.

" Riddle's were wide in shock as he'd smile towards you

"S-Sorry Strawberry Tart...It's just...That Magicless Prefect has gotten herself in a gosh darn contract with Azul..He plans on stealing Ramshackle and they're going to need a place to stay..." You had explained to Riddle the details that Yuu had told you.

"Ah...and they're looking for a place to stay..I'm assuming my Heart Rose...?" Riddle had asked  you as his stern tone was not there as he was feeling Bad for Yuu. "Then you can tell that they're welcomed to stay in Heartslaybul!" he'd smile towards you.

"So how long they've got til Azul and the twins get Ramshackle..?" He'd glance towards you.

"2 days are left, if they don't steal a photo and return it before sunrise Azul will take Ramshackle." You had explained carefully not missing a single detail.

" You had explained carefully not missing a single detail