Usurper from the Wilds (Part 14)

You and Riddle were quietly hiding outside of Heartslaybul waiting to see if you could get your chance to seal the second sister as the two of you were going to do in order to seal away the second sister of the Black Hearts Corp.

But you knew you had a feeling that sealing the second sister back away wasn't going to be easy since the second sister was much more self-aware then the first one as the second-sister's host was just as willing to win the competition as she is at the spelldrive championship.

"...Heart Rose....This ain't going to work..." Riddle had looked towards you with worry in his eyes.

"Your right Strawberry Tart...This ain't never going to work....The second sister is more self-aware towards our plan then the first Sister..." You had closed your eyes as you took a moment to think for a second.

"We should return to the dorm Heart Rose...This plan will never got hrough so we have to catch the second sister on the day of the championship..." Riddle had stated out cleared as he'd sigh.

You had nodded in agreement as you'd think of another plan to get the second sister sealed away during the spelldrive game so that you can get the second sister sealed away so that you can save Night Raven College again of course with Riddle's help.

"....We'll do this together Strawberry Tart~!" You had smiled towards him.

Riddle had smiled towards you brightly as he'd laid down on the dorm roses with you as the two of you were blushing towards each other madly