Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 27)

(Author's Note: Riddle by the way in this fanfic can control his overblot so that he won't lose control and scare the reader!)

"H-Hey Riddle...? Do you mind if we dance in the Rose Maze together...?" You'd smile towards him blushing madly

"O-Of course Y/N..." He'd smile towards you.

You both had headed into the Rose Maze as you were ready to dance the night away with Riddle since you both were boyfriend and girlfriend.

Riddle had extended his hand out towards you. 

"Shall we Y/N

"Shall we Y/N...?" He'd smile towards you.

"Of course Strawberry Tart~!" You'd take his hand as you'd blush.

(this is the song your dancing to btw!)

After you and Riddle had finished dancing you both were blushing madly as you heard voices coming closer.

"THAT TYRANT SHOULD BE HERE! WE'LL BURN HER ALIVE!" Shouted out Ace in rage.

The students had followed after Ace as they were angry too as they held up pitchforks and torches as they followed Ace's lead.

"Y-Y/N MY HEART ROSE! THEY'RE COMING! WE NEED TO RUN!" Shouted out Riddle towards you.

"T-They're coming after us Strawberry Tart?!" Your eyes were wide with shock.

"They are come on Heart Rose! This way!" He'd grab your hand as he'd begin running.

Ace growled. "THAT TYRANT IS GETTING AWAY!" Ace's army had stopped at his command as a very angry riddle approached the ground from behind Ace.

 "THAT TYRANT IS GETTING AWAY!" Ace's army had stopped at his command as a very angry riddle approached the ground from behind Ace

"You sure have some nerve to go after my Heart Rose don't you Ace~..." His voice grew dark as he contiuned. "Well your not getting your hands on my Heart Rose because I vowed to protect her! Now get out of this dorm before you lose your head!" Shouted out Riddle.

"S-Strawberry Tart.." You muttered out but was still glad he was protecting you.