Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 12)

After a long nights sleep and worry made by you and Riddle the school day had begun as both you and Riddle were talking to each other in the hallway.

"R-Riddle...I keep hearing voices inside my head! They won't stop~!" You'd hold your hands to your head as you cried tears.

"I-It's ok Y/N! I won't let anybody harm you! I'll protect you!" He'd hug you as his face had gone red madly blushing

"I won't let anybody take you Y/N...I promise...I will protect you with the bottom of my heart Y/N!" Riddle had smiled towards you still hugging you.

"Hmph...Master won't be pleased with this male always with her willing to protect her..I'll need to remove him from being around her~" The voice from behind you had spoke out.

Yuu groaned. "Come on Ace and Deuce! We're going to be late for class if you don't catch up with me! we're already 10 minutes late..." Yuu had stopped as she'd close her eyes. "I keep hearing dripping noises from Y/N...I'm going to speak to Rosehearts~Senpai soon..."

Ace glared. "Uhh-Yuu-COME ON! We're now late by 15 minutes!"  Ace had grabbed your hand with deuce as they dragged you to class.

Grim sighed. "...Yuu...Why do you keep saying weird things all the time...?"

Yuu sighed. "I don't know Grim..."

You'd sigh as you'd go to class with Riddle as both of you held hands together as you smiled together to be happy with each other.