Usurper from the Wilds (Part 6)

You and Riddle were on your way to return to Heartslaybul as you eyes had widdenned as you'd stop Riddle from going down the stairs.

"Strawberry Tart...I sense strong magic nearby...The second sister is close..." You'd mutter out as you looked around.

"....The second sister...Who even is the second sister Heart Rose....?"  He'd ask you.

"...The second sister of the Black Hearts Corp Strawberry Tart is...The sister of competition...!"

"She loves to influence people with a competitive nature

"She loves to influence people with a competitive nature....And those who get influenced by her will do anything in their power to WIN THE GAME!" You'd sigh as Riddle looked at you.

".....Influencing those with a Competitive Nature...that could only mean...!"  His face got tick marks over it.

"Come on my Heart Rose! They could be targetting Leona! The Housewarden of Savanaclaw

"Come on my Heart Rose! They could be targetting Leona! The Housewarden of Savanaclaw.." He'd huff out in anger. "I won't let the same mistake happan again...!" He'd cross his arms.

"Happan again...? Strawberry Tart...?" You'd look at him.

"....Heart Rose...We should hurry to Savanaclaw before it's too late...Let's go and hurry too!" He'd walk towards the Hall of Mirrors with you beside him.

"S-Strawberry Tart...I'm tired why can't we go in the moring..." You had already fallen asleep before Riddle could reply.

"...I guess we can go tomorrow but we gotta hurry...Heart Rose..." He picked you up Princess Style and had brought you to his bed in his room.