Usurper from the Wilds (Part 12)

Both you and Riddle were trying to think of plans to bring out the second sister of the Black Hearts Corp but of course with every try you make they always were a failure so you ended up back to the drawing bored many times with Riddle.

It was until both you and Riddle had the perfect idea to bring out the second sister but you knew that the second sister was probably one of the strongest sisters out there so sealing back the second sister was going to be quiet a hard task.

"Alright Stawberry Tart...Here's the plan..." You had been humming during the time while you were waiting as you were having thoughts thinking about the plan clearly.

"So we're going to show some competition to lure out the second sister Heart Rose...?" Riddle was clearly a little confused.

"Excatly Riddle....If we do a Race aganist each other the second sister is sure to show up!" You had smiled towards Riddle.

"Alright then Heart Rose....But we gotta be careful!" He'd nod liking your plan.

~Savanaclaw (Leona's Room)~

"Those Heartslaybul idoits are planning something! Do not fall for their trick!" The voice had whispered to Leona.

Leona had nodded as he smirked before he stood up.

"Oh I won't....I'll crush them before they can get to me!" He'd laugh out with a smirk.

"L-Leona-Your dinner's here-" Ruggie had gulped before seeing the shadow behind Leona as he backed away running away from the scene.