Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 26)

Your eyes had widdenned as you'd watch as Riddle was fighting off the Heartslaybul students as you saw a Black Rose appear in his hand as you watched in horror.

"R-Riddle! Are you sure about this?!" You'd look at him as you'd wait for his answer.

"...Yes...I'm sure Y/N...I'll do anything to protect you!" He'd crush the black rose in his hand allowing himself to overblot.

"You better leave your hands off of my Heart Rose! Take one more step and I'll have all your heads!" Shouted out an Angry Riddle

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE! STOP HIM AND GET THE TYRANT!!" Ace shouted out commands towards the students for them to procced.

"You have a lot of nerve to lay your hands on my Heart Rose...! I promised to protect her and I'll keep that promise!" He'd prepare an attack to send towards the students approaching them.

"S-Strawberry Tart..." You muttered out as you watched him protect you.

"GET THAT TYRANT ALREADY!" Shouted out Ace in anger. "OR I'LL DO IT MYSELF!" Ace crossed his arms.

The students had threw they're attacks towards Riddle with they're magic causing him to stumble over and fall to the ground.

"S-STRAWBERRY TART!" You'd shout out as you'd go to him.

"...Y-Y/N...M-My Heart Rose...get out of here...Please..." Riddle had looked at you.

"No Riddle! I'm not leaving you!" You'd grab his hand pulling him up as both of you ran to Heartslaybul to hide.