"Well, after you left, there came a letter for you " She said

"A letter for me? Who sends letters of work in email worlds" I mumbled when mom hit my fore head lightly.

"Idiot! The letters are not just of works" She said

"Hah! So who's even going to send me a love letter" I mocked but then something clicked my mind and I looked wide eyed at her.

"Shit" I mumbled

"Where's it? " I asked when dad showed me his hand which had a white envelope.

"It's mine" I said and was about to take it from his hand when he raises it more above.

"Dad" I whined and he chuckled

"Your lover boy has sent something more with it" Mom said and I looked at dad who pointed to the side table.

I looked there to find some chocolates and a bunch of red roses.

"Oh My God" I whispered and mom smiled.

"Can I please take what's mine? " I asked raising my brow towards dad and he sighed handing me the letter.

"Don't go so much gaga over him" he huffed

"Really dad! You're saying me this when you yourself still go gaga over my mom" I mocked and hi fied mom while dad scowled.

"Fine!" He mumbled and I smiled hugging him.

"Thanks. I'm going to my room" I said and ran towards stairs but stopped mid tracks turned my ways towards side table, picked the gifts and ran towards my room.

Sitting on my bed, I firstly looked at the roses and smelled them.

A small smile appeared on my lips as I put the flowers in a vase filled with water.

"Lover boy" I chuckled at mom's words and took out the letter from envelope.

The envelope too was so cute with ice creams, hearts and cakes!

I smiled and took out the paper from it.

Whoaa ! Three pages!

So, Mr. I don't express has expressed today!

Not bad!

And with that I jumped on my bed and started reading the letter.

Dear Isha

Hope you're doing good! Ugh, what a question to ask right!

I mean, we aren't this formal ever!

God, This is the fifth paper I'm writing and I still ain't able to process how should it be done properly! But, now bear with it only!

Firstly, I miss you like anything Isha Mittal!!
I'm going crazy just to see you! Look at you! Hold you in my arms and hug you to myself!

Still can't believe that it's four freaking months!

And I haven't seen you! Every night when I go to bed, I've one thought in my mind...

When will that day come when I'll sleep knowing that tomorrow, I'll see her!

God, Isha what are you doing to me!

Well, wrong!

What have you done to me!!

My entire family teases me that I've gone mad.

But I don't blame you!

Koi gadha hi hoga jo tumse pyaar nahi karega (it will only be a fool who'll not love you).