the wedding 🍷✨️🕊

Y/n pov

As the makeup artist were finishing my makeup I was nervous but super happy that this was happening.

Time skip.

I was finally walking down the carpet that was layed out with flowers all over it finally I got up there and we started the ceremony.

"Do you y/n take Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Wonderful! Now do you Jackson take y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Jackson stood there looking at me.

"I'm sorry.......no"

"Mister Jackson are you sure....."

"The crowd all gasped"

"I'm sorry I can't marry you y/n I don't feel the same anymore I'm seeing someone else"

I started crying and the crowd charged at us both I fell over and i was trying to get up but didn't have the strength finally I felt myself being helped up and when I got up I realized it was my best freind.

"Amy! I said crying."

"I'm so sorry y/n let's go talk about it."

Amy walked me inside were we all were supposed to eat but ofc that is not gunna happen. Amy sat me down on one of the chairs and she sat on the other.

"How do you feel y/n?"

Not good....terrible I was so stupid for not seeing he was cheating on me.
I started crying again.

"We never meant for this to happen"

W-what did you say....

"Nothing...."

No what the fuck did you just say...

"I'm sorry y/n we didn't mean to hurt you we were drunk and had sex but we didn't think we would do it again and we did and I'm sorry"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I TRUSTED YOU AMY I CRIED TO YOU COME TO FIND OUT YOUR A BACK STABBING BITCH!

"YOU SHOULD BE MORE NICE AND SUPPORT ME Y/N AND SUPPORT ME AND JACKSONS RELATIONSHIP!"

SUPPORT YOUR RELATIONSHIP!? WHEN I WAS HOME CRYING WORRIED COME TO FIND OUT HE WAS BUSY PUTTING HIS DICK INSIDE OF MY SUPPOSED TO BE BEST FREIND!? HOW THE FUCK DO I SUPPORT THAT AMY!?

" I don't know y/n but were not freinds anymore"

Why would I wanna be freinds with a bitch like you.

I walked off and started walking home to get my stuff and figure out were to go. It started raining while I was walking in my wedding dress.

Great....

15 minutes later I was sitting down on the side of the road while my makeup runs off my face when all of a sudden a car pulls up beside me and I heard a door open and close.

???: ummm...are you ok?

I kept crying.
Then I felt someone sit next to me.

No im not ok.....

???- my names Justin phan your gunna get sick if you aren't already and it's cold how about i take you home?

Y/n- I don't want to go home....

Justin- then I'll take you to my place ok.

Y/n- why would you help me you don't even know me.

Justin- cause I'm assuming your wedding didn't go to plan and by the way it sounds I think he's a jackass to leave a beautiful girl like you go now come on let me take you to my house then.

Y/n- thank you.

I then felt myself get picked up and placed into a seat. That's when i realized it was raining and this poor guy was wet. He finally got into the car and turned the heat on. I then looked over and all I can say is this was the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my entire life his smile his perfect eyes his perfect jawline everything all of him was perfect.

Justin- so do you wanna tell me what happened....

Sure...

So basically I was getting married today and when it was time for him to say i do he didn't instead he said I'm sorry no  then he said he was seeing someone else and all the crowd charged at us making me fall down and 5 minutes later I got helped up it was my best freind she went and sat me down at a table and said we should talk then I told her and she said "I'm sorry we didn't mean for this to happen" so turns out she and my fiance Jackson were having a affair and she told me I should support her and I said no so now were not freinds...

Smut warning ⚠️
Before I could say anything else I looked up and felt a pair of soft lips on mine and I for some reason liked it so I kissed back. Soon he helped me to straddle him (we were in a parking lot)
He then helped me unzip my dress and I took his shirt off and traced his six pack he then started to kiss me everywhere as I undid his belt and he removed my lace bra and thong.

He then started leaving hickeys everywhere then I felt him grab my waist and put his penis at my entrance I then lowered down onto him cause us both to moan at the feeling. He helped me go up and down and kissed me I then felt a nott build up in my stomach and then it released causing me to moan.

Y/n: mmmm

Justin then moaned as he released inside of me.
We then sat there for a minute.

Justin- your so pretty y/n and ik you just got out of a relationship but-

Y/n- yes!

Justin- didn't even let me finish but I'll take it.
Justin- so will you be my girlfriend?

Y/n- ofc I will!

I then kissed him again but then I realized.

Y/n- uuummmm justin-

Justin: what's wrong?

Y/n- you ripped my dress.

Justin: it's ok it's not like you were gunna wear it were you?

Y/n- no but I have nothing to wear now.

Justin- right......well you could always wear my hoodie it's in the back.

Y/n- are you sure?

Justin- yea ofc.

Y/n- I just smiled and Justin helped me slip on his hoodie and I got back in the passenger seat.

Justin- so do you have a place to stay other then with ex fiance?

I just put my head down remembering that.

Justin- hey y/n it's ok don't worry you can stay with me ok.

I just shook my head no.

Justin- why not?

Y/n- I don't want to intrude.

Justin- you won't trust me but there is something you must know.....