50 | My Darling, My Love

*Song rec - Forever
by Lewis Capaldi*

After dinner, we didn't part ways with the others like we would usually do.

Before it ended, Changbin and Felix offered for us to all go over and look at the house they just bought. I had heard briefly about it while I was working with Changbin but I never had the chance to go look at it.

Minho laced his fingers with mine as we walk up to the door. His eyes looked over the large house, it was big but not huge. It was a family house, enough for three.

I force myself to look away from Minho's excited gaze. Walking in with Changbin and Felix, Chan followed behind.

I look around and swallow harshly. I expected this but still I was surprised to be greeted with warmth. It was inviting and it could be because all the lights weren't too bright but had a warm tone to them. Or it could be because it wasn't plain like the apartment. The furniture wasn't all white along with the walls, there was the color. There were personality and memories.

"It's beautiful in here, I'm so happy for y'all," Minho says.

I noticed Changbin's eyes on me and I look away quickly, walking to the wall that hung a lot of pictures. My eyes looked over them, my eyes freezing on one particular one.

"You look happy there" I turn my head to see Felix.

I look back to the others and Changbin was showing Minho around. I look back to Felix and nod "I was... kinda"

Felix frowns, looking back at the photo. It was Changbin, Felix, Hyunjin, and me. It was one of the few times we went out together before Minho showed up when the club started getting more attention and they all wanted to celebrate it.

"I know what's gonna happen" Felix looks back at me.

"Let me guess, Changbin asked you to try and talk me down"

Felix shook his head "No" He said simply. "But I won't lie and say that I ain't talking to you right now for Changbin's sake. And Minho's"

I inhale sharply "Why do you think I'm doing it? For myself?"

"No, shit, sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like that" Felix apologizes "Look, we all care about you Jisung. What if it goes wrong? Don't you understand how hard they will take it?"

I look back at them and they laughed about something Chan had said. "I can't think that way" I mumble.

"It's something you have to think about" I shook my head and looked back at him.

"Can I ask you for something?" I said.

Felix hesitates before nodding "Of course"

-

"You should have seen her face, it was hilarious," Chan says loudly.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and look down at it. I swallow harshly, I turn to Minho. "Come with me"

Minho looks at me curiously and nods, I stand up and grab his hand. We walk down the hall and out the back door. Minho's eyes look out to the fully lit backyard.

I turn to him and give him a small smile "I'm so happy for them" Minho says, looking at me.

"Yeah, me too. They deserve it"

Minho nods with a smile, agreeing.

I stare down at him, taking in all of him. My hand goes to his cheek as my thumb grazes over his soft cheek.

I lean down and plant my lips on his softly, making Minho grab onto my forearms. I pull away and place my forehead on Minho's.

Watching him open his eyes slowly. "I love you darling"