45 | Keep Me Sane

*Song rec - Hold My
Hand by Lady Gaga*

"Meet me at the club"

I sigh, staring down at Changbin's texts. I wanted to spend today with Minho, and honestly, he helped me forget yesterday.

Though we did spend the whole day together, I was hoping I wouldn't get called tonight—I wanted to be able to be with him the whole night.

I look over to Minho who was curled up in a blanket, his attention on the tv as a movie played.

He must have felt my gaze on him because he looks at me curiously "Who is it?" He motions to my phone that was in my hands.

We were cuddling before this but I heard my phone go off so I sat up to check, which led us to now.

"Changbin," I said and I notice Minho's demeanor change a bit, maybe because he knew I had to leave. "He wants to meet me at the club"

Minho looks down and messes with a string on the blanket "Will you be gone all night?" He looks up hesitantly.

I sit back a bit to get closer to him, "I'm not sure darling, I'll try my best to get back before the sun is up"

Minho bites his lip anxiously "Or—or I can just go with you"

I furrow my brows "You know I can't do that"

Minho pouts "Why not? Aren't you the boss?"

I chuckle "It doesn't work like that love" I grab his hands and my thumb caresses the soft skin.

Minho's sad eyes look at me "Please"

My lips form into a thin line before saying "No Darling"

-

"Jisung," Chan says and follows behind me "and Minho?"

He looks at me with a questioning look "He couldn't say no" Minho says with a proud smile, letting go of my hand and sitting down on a chair. His curious eyes roamed the unfamiliar room.

Chan chuckles and sits beside Minho "So, why are we here?"

"Well, I was told that Tony found more information"

I swallowed harshly, "Who's Tony?" I heard Minho ask.

Changbin walks in and looks at Minho "Tony is our main tech guy..." He hesitantly sits down.

"He helps us look into people, hack things... you know, all the illegal shit we need done over the internet" Chan says.

"That's not surprising actually," Minho says making them laugh but I just smiled and sat back in my chair.

I felt anxious about what he found now, it had to be important if he called us back in to look over it.

All of our attention went to the door where Tony walks in without his computer but with papers in his hands.

"Good to know I'm the one late this time" He chuckles but I knew it was to cover up the tension that rose in the air as he enters the room.

"Can we just get over with?" I said harshly, but not on purpose. I needed to know what was on those papers, for the sake of getting all of this over with not to figure out how fucked my life is.

At first, it was as simple as my mom died, then years later my dad died... I got broken up with not long after that and I ran away. That's when I got into the illegal shit and that's what led me here, or so I thought.

"Jisung" Minho mumbles, hitting my knee with his. I look at him and he shakes his head, silently telling me to tone it down.

"A new face?" Tony points out.