35 | Forever?

⚠️CW: SEXUAL CONTENT. BLOOD AND VIOLENCE⚠️

"Mind your business bitch" The unfamiliar male pushes Minho, making him stumble back.

And that's when I fucking saw red.

I was about to lung at the male but Minho was quicker than me. Punching him directly in the nose and making him stumble back while holding his nose.

The music to the club completely cut out as the only thing being heard was gasps and a groan from the male. I stood there, mostly in shock.

The thing cutting my shock short was hearing Minho let out a small low groan, making me look at him. He shook his hand as it was in pain—walking up to him quickly and grabbing his hand to inspect it.

His knuckles are a bright red and will definitely bruise in no time. "I'm fine" Minho whispers but I didn't care what he said. I drop his hand and turn back to the unknown man.

I stalk up to him as he holds his bleeding hopefully broken nose. Usually, I would just yell and tell people to never step foot into my club again but something boiled in my blood, maybe it was the lack of violence I've had—the violence I grew so used to.

I grab the male and pull him through the crowd, not wanting to cause more of a commotion, and honestly, I wanted to keep this part of myself a bit more secret from the public... and Minho.

Hearing Changbin and Minho yell after me, no doubt Minho was following but he wasn't quick enough this time as I pull the male into the restrooms, closing and locking the door behind me. With the shut of the door followed knocked and pounds by Minho but I ignore them as I turned to the nervous-looking male.

"I-I don't want problems man"

I chuckle "Little late for that one". I walk closer to him and he steps back, shaking his head.

"I did nothing wrong, those freaks are the ones who started it" His back hit the wall, and I step up to him.

"One of those "freaks" is my boyfriend and the other is my best friends" I could see the male swallow harshly "Now wanna know what happens when someone puts their hands on him?"

The male shakes his head and I laugh sadistically, Looking at the door before punching him in the nose—if it wasn't broken before, it sure is now.

"What the fuck! I only pushed him. It's not like I raped him!"

Raped him?

I wanted to hold back, I didn't want to kill the dude but how the fuck couldn't I?

I grab his head and bang it onto the sink, making him cry out in agony. Blood rushed down his face.

The door to the restroom burst open, and Minho and Changbin walk in to see the scene, I was standing over the crying male. I didn't look to see their reaction, I just kneel down to his eye level and whispered "Don't step foot in my club again, and don't think of putting your hands on anyone else without consent"

I stood up and walked to the sink, washing the blood off my hands and glancing behind me through the mirror. Minho's eyes were on me, no emotion on his face. I sigh and turn off the water, grabbing a few paper towels and drying off my hands as security rushes into the restroom to take the male.

I toss the paper towel into the trash and walk up to Minho "Ready to go darling?"

He nods and glances back to the bloody male who is being carried out, looking at me "I'm ready", grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together.

-

I open the apartment door and as we are taking off our shoes I look at Minho "Go to the bedroom, I'll meet you in there"