41 | He Loves Me

*Song rec - Slip Away by
Luke Hemmings*

I pound on the door repeatedly. Growing impatient by the second before it opens up to reveal an annoyed-looking Changbin.

"Jisung, lovely to see you," He says sarcastically as I walk past him and into the apartment. I see Felix in the kitchen and he looks at me curiously. "What's up?" Changbin said as I sat on the couch.

I look at him as he sits on the smaller couch "I think Minho is gonna break up with me"

Changbin just stares at me and Felix walks into the living room, sitting on the arm of the couch beside Changbin.

"Minho, breaking up with you?" Felix asks, "What did you do?" He looks at me suspiciously.

I put my hands up in defense "I did nothing"

"By nothing, you mean you did something?" Changbin says and I roll my eyes and sit back.

"By nothing I mean I said nothing..."

"And that means?"

I sigh and sit up, leaning on my knees "Fine, he told me he loves me"

They stare at me "And?" Felix spoke up "Shouldn't you be jolly and jumping around, screaming it to the world instead of coming here and moping about it?"

Changbin elbows him, Felix frowns and Changbin forces a smile "So, you didn't say it back?"

I shook my head "No, I kinda... froze up"

Changbin sighed, "And he didn't take it well?"

I furrow my brows and shook my head "No, he surprisingly did"

I notice the growing confusion on their face "Still, he told me he doesn't expect me to say it back but I feel like he's distancing himself and it driving me fucking crazy"

"What is he doing exacting?" Felix looks at me sympathetically.

"Minho is very clingy since last night I felt like he almost avoids my touches and even cut our conversations short"

"Maybe you're overthinking it"

"Felix, I don't think you understand. The last time this happened, he broke up with me"

Felix's eyes widen and he nods, figuring he should keep quiet.

"He's not gonna break up with you Jisung, I think you should just give it time"

"Time for him to break up with me?"

Changbin laughs loudly and shakes his head "Show him you care, though you refuse to tell him you love him—show him you love him."

I furrow my brows, my head starting to pound with all the thoughts that roamed it. "Have you heard, actions speak louder?" Felix says.

I look at him "Minho loves words. He needs reassurance, that's who he is"

"So you rather lose Minho than say you love him out loud?"

I groan and my head goes into my hands "Y'all don't understand"

"Then help us understand"

I sigh loudly and look up "Love goes two ways, death or heartbreak"

"That's deep, I never thought about that" Felix says.

"Exactly, it's not meant to be thought about. When you are in love you are willing to just sacrifice that" Changbin says "You already love Minho, what makes that different from saying it?"

I hesitate for a minute "Saying it makes it come faster. The pain"

Changbin shakes his head "Not every love story is the same Jisung"

*Song rec - Slip Away by
Luke Hemmings*

This is kinda like a part two of the last chapter, that's why it's short but I didn't want to combine them.

Also, next chapter is, intense.
Intense in a way that a lot gets put out there...

I'm excited to hear the theories bc as of now none of y'all really spoke on what you think is happening.

So, tell me the theories now or in next chapter.

Love you <3