16 | Domestic

*Song rec - Watch You Sleep.
by Girl In Red*

There was one, then there were two that led to a third.

The first is on my right cheek, feeling the bed shift as the second is planted on my left cheek. Before the third gets planted on my neck I feel a weight on top of me.

Small kisses that wake me up and open my eyes to a sight I didn't think I'll ever see again. Minho sat on top of me, a small smile on his face as he says "Good morning"

His small hands were on my naked chest. "Good morning darling" my voice was hoarse. My hands found his waist, noticing how he had a shirt on that looked oddly familiar. I pull at it slightly saying "Cute shirt"

He chuckles and looks down at the shirt. The shirt wasn't the interesting part, it was just a graphic shirt—the interesting part was that it was mine.

"I got cold" His eyes meet mine. God, he was so breathtaking.

I run my finger through his messy hair. "It looks good on you". This seemed to make him nervous because he lets his body lay fully on top of mine. Head on my chest as he fully hugs my torso.

"I don't want to get up" He groans, making me laugh and continue to run my fingers through his brunette hair.

I stare at the ceiling as I say "Trust me, I don't want to either"

He was quiet for a moment, I thought he was soaking up my presence for as long as he could but as he sits up with a big grin on his face I soon realize he was thinking of a plan.

"Let's just skip work" His grin turned into a smirk and he rubbed his hands up my chest. "Spend the day together"

I look at his hands on my chest and think for a moment. I didn't have anything to do, if I did go into the office then it would probably end just like it did yesterday. No leads and a massive headache.

I can spend time with Minho, just us. After last night I wasn't sure how things will end up. The way he didn't seem to know how to keep his hands to himself, not that I'm complaining it's just the situation between us is still confusing and complicated—now even more.

I look up to meet his eyes which waited with anticipation. "I'll have to call Changbin so he won't wait for me". His eyes are wide for a second before getting off of me and off the bed. Doing a little dance that he got his way, again.

I prop myself on my elbows, laughing loudly and shaking my head at how much he didn't change. He looked back at me and got back on the bed, grabbing his phone from the nightstand and quickly typing before putting his phone down.

He looks up at me with a smile "I told Seungmin I won't be able to make it—" I grab his hand, pull him, and smash my lips onto his. He puts his hand on my chest, deepening the kiss.

My phone rang loudly, making me groan and pull away—as I do he take my bottom lip between his teeth and bites it softly as I pull away. My eyes grow heavy as I look at him, he smirks evilly and says "Shouldn't you get that?"

I roll my eyes, feeling irritated at whoever ruined this hot moment. I sigh, fully sitting up and grabbing my phone.

"Hello?" I said harshly, looking to Minho whose eyes roamed my naked chest.

"Geez, someone woke up in a mood"

"Yeah, and you're making it worse" Minho's eyes finally meet mine again.

I turn away from him and let my feet touch the cold floors as I sit on the bed. "I'll make it quick then—Our tech said they discovered something about a file they came across but won't be able to fully open it until tomorrow"