01 | Is That You?

*Song rec - Dance with me
by beabadoobee*

"I will have the details by tomorrow morning" The older man spoke. Loud music was heard lightly through the walls.

We both stand up, and our men did the same as the older stuck out his hand politely. I grab his hand and shake it with a nod before pulling it away. "I will be waiting for it. Don't leave anything out, I want to know it all" The man nods and makes his way towards the door where one of his men opens it for him to exit.

The music from the club flooded into the now quiet room. My men and I watch as the others leave, as the door closes Changbin sighs loudly. "When will this stop?" I sit back down, not facing the male. Instead, I grab the glass in front of me and downed the rest of the whiskey.

"Seriously, man this isn't good for you" I frown slightly, putting the glass down and turning my gaze towards my irritated friend.

"What's it to you?" I said with no emotion. He scoffs and shakes his head. "It's the last time..." I mumble, enough to where he can hear as I look away and grab the bottle of whiskey, pouring more into my glass and downing that with a slight grimace.

He was silent for a second before speaking up. "What made you change your mind?" I look back at him with my brows furrowed. "I mean you've been doing this for years, why stop now?"

"I have no reason to continue it, it was a game at the beginning that I've now grown bored of. One I have no interest in finishing" He nods in understanding.

I get up from my seat and put the glass on the table. "I'll have a few drinks at the bar, you can leave if you want. Security is good tonight due to our little meeting"

"Yeah, I should get going. Lix would want me home" I chuckle and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Look at Binnie, so loyal and in love" He slaps my hand away as I laugh and shake my head. Turning away from him "Tell Felix I said hi" I said before opening the door and being welcomed by the blasting music and the sight of people making out.

The club was popular but it wasn't openly known who owned the club. Me, I owned it. Don't ask how or when because I usually don't answer most questions-unless I know you personally and trust you.

The fact people didn't know me made things better, I walked through the club with ease. I only caught people's attention if they thought I was genuinely attractive, not because I'm rich and hot. Not that I cared much about what they thought, I just hated gold digger and I didn't like the idea of getting robbed by one of my one-night stands.

I made my way through the sweaty bodies that were grinding onto each other. The music was loud, something I never could get used to even after all this time.

A hand stops me, grabbing my hand and making me turn my head to the left to see a pretty brunette. "Dance with me?"

Flashback
I sat on the couch as he playfully dances in front of me. Making me chuckle and shake my head at how energetic he was after eating ice cream.

He stopped for a moment, grabbing his knees to catch his breathe. His head turn to me and met my gaze. A smirk played on his face as he stood up and walked to me.

"Dance with me?" His eyes sparkled as he looked at me with his hand held out for me to take. I swallow harshly and nod.

"Anything for you, darling" Taking his hand as he went toward the stereo and turned up the music.

His giggles were heard over the loud music as he swayed his hips. We danced goofily together as our cheeks grew sore from smiling.