44 | Attention

⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT ⚠️

I felt a weight on top of me, straddling my waist but I kept my eyes closed and groan lowly as I was being woken from my sleep.

"Good morning" Minho whispers in my right ear. I feel a small kiss on my cheek.

My eyes flutter open, the bright room not letting me do anything but squint. "Morning" My voice was hoarse.

Minho kissed down to my neck, below my ear. I felt my eyes fall closed again, enjoying the feeling of his sudden affection. My fingers ran through his hair.

I felt him start to suck on my exposed collarbone, I let out a breathy chuckle and open my eyes. I grab his face into my hands, pulling him away.

"What's up with you?" I question.

Minho furrows his brows, trying to act like he doesn't understand he says "I don't know what you're talking about. I just want to give my boyfriend love"

I smile and my thumb face softly caresses his cheeks before letting them drop to his waist. "So this isn't about last night?"

Minho bites at his bottom lip, looking down and fiddling with his finger he says "Well maybe a little"

I sigh and sit up, tucking his hair besides his ear. "Don't worry about it anymore, I was drunk and started rambling"

Minho looks up wearily "But-"

I shush him by putting my pointer finger to his lips "Nope, let's not talk about it"

Minho frowns and grabs my hand away from his lips "I just want to know your okay"

I nod "I am", I feel his hand start to caress mine, making me sigh "I just had a moment"

"Promise me something"

I smile at him "What? I'll promise you anything, my love"

Minho's cheeks grew a deeper shade as he looks down for a second, trying to regain his composure.

He looks up again "Promise me when you have another moment, comes to me. Don't go drinking or anything worse"

I thought for a moment. Nodding slowly, I tighten my hand in his "Okay, I promise"

Minho smiles and wraps his arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. His naked chest pressed against mine.

"Stay with me today" He pulls away, "I have a day off and I want to spend it with you"

I rub my hands up his sides "I'd like that darling"

-

Minho laughs loudly, playing with the cats on the floor. The tv plays lowly but my attention wasn't on it as I watched the male smile widely and laugh.

Minho looks at me, catching my gaze, and smiles softly he says "I love them"

I roll my eyes playfully "More than you love me?" I pout.

Minho stands up and walks to me, sitting on my lap with his legs straddling my waist. I thought he would have told me what I wanted but he didn't.

"Yes," He smiles and I push him off me, making him fall to the side of me on the couch. He laughs loudly and I cross my arms.

I wasn't sure if I was actually upset or if I was still joking. Apart of me liked that he cared so much about the them but another part of me wanted him to tell me that he loved me.

I was a hypocrite in the situation when it came to love. I couldn't say it, but I wanted to hear it. When he first told me when we were younger I was scared, of course, but I found myself wanting to hear it come out of his mouth more.