38 | Afraid Of Love

⚠️CW: BLOOD AND VIOLENCE ⚠️

"Tell me where the fuck he is!" I yell

I was totally fucking done, at this point I think I officially am going insane.

Jae looked at me calmly, like he's been this whole time. I have been in this room for twenty minutes with him and he hasn't said anything other than his stupid little comments

I grab the chair and sit down, leaning my elbows on my knees "You told me you had answers, now I drove all the way here for it but you haven't given me a thing"

"I just wanted to spend some time with you Jisung"

I scoff, "Spend time with me? What makes you think I want that? What makes you think we are friends?

"Friends? I don't, far from it" Jae smirks

My jaw tenses "I'll just kill you then" I stood up and walked to the table in the corner

"You can't"

I look over my shoulder to see his shifty eyes "I can do whatever I want" I look back down and grab a knife. Turning and walking to him.

"N-No, you need me"

I bend over to become on the same level as his eyes. "I don't need anyone" I whisper, placing the knife on his cheek and slicing down. Not deep but enough for it to scar, making him yell out in agony.

"Fuck! I'll make Minho hate you more then he already does!" Jae yells I step back and his face falls. His hands were tied behind him so he couldn't really move. "I'll make him hate you" He mumbles.

"And how will you do that? For all I know, he just sees you as an ex fuck buddy, someone who physically and mentally hurt"

I watch the blood drip down his face, his breathing heavy.

He looks up at me tiredly "But you hurt him worse than I ever could" he sounded out of breath. "You know how deeply he loves. His love for you overshadows his hate"

I roll my eyes, grabbing a cloth from the table and cleaning the knife off. "What does this have to with anything, I don't get it ?"

"It has to do with the fact you are the very person that makes him afraid of love, more specifically the word itself"

Flashback
Minho laughs loudly, making me smile at him. Throwing himself down to the floor where I sat, looking up at me.

My hand goes to his hair and I run my fingers through it, he hums with a satisfied smile, closing his eyes. The sound of the tv playing lightly in the background as we forgot about it long ago.

He came over because he wanted to help me with my science homework since I'm failing miserably.

After an hour and a half and four cups of hot chocolates later, we finally finish and I can successfully say I learned a thing or two and those were only things about Minho.

One. He was incredibly good at science.

Two. He loves lots of whipped cream in this hot chocolate.

Minho opens his eyes and looks up at me "I'm proud of you" He whispers.

I couldn't hold back a smile and the tingling in my stomach. I look away briefly, trying to regain myself before looking back down at him "Thank you... for helping me"

"Of course, I'll do it for anyone I love" Minho didn't realize what he had said until he noticed my face of shock. Sitting up he shakes his head "I-I don't m-mean--" He sighs loudly "I do... mean it"