34 | To Us

"I can't believe our Changbinnie is going through with this"

Changbin shoves me playfully and I laugh loudly, Chan opens the jewelry shop door and we walk in. The light in here was darker than I would have thought.

"Can I help you or are y'all just looking around?"

We look at the lady "Just looking for now, thank you" Changbin says politely.

My eyes roamed in the glass where expensive necklaces lay. My mind goes to Minho and how beautiful they would be around his neck.

I look away and look towards Changbin and Chan who were at the rings. I sigh and walk toward them.

"That one is nice" Chan tries to help Changbin but Changbin shakes his head.

"Yeah but it's not Felix" He looks to Chan "It has to scream Felix"

"I don't think rings can talk more less scream"

Changbin turns to me and glares and Chan snorts, trying to stifle his laugh.

"No shit dumbass" I give him a smile and a small pat on the shoulder before looking down at the rings.

They were beautiful and very very expensive.

"See anything you like for a certain someone?"

I slowly look at Chan "Are you trying to ask if I want to marry you?"

Chan rolls his eyes and it was Changbin's turn to laugh "No, I meant Minho"

"I know what you meant Chan" I look down and shrug.

"Was that a shrug?" Changbin says, looking at Chan "Did he just shrug?"

"Yeah I did, so what?"

"So that means you thinking about it, and it's not an automatic no"

I sigh and shrug again "No it's not an auto no, it's just an I don't know"

"Which is better than no" Chan says with a smile

"Really better"

I chuckle and shake my head "Just look for the damn ring"

We go back to looking and my eye was on one, I couldn't help but just see it on him. I was serious when I told them I didn't know how I felt about the commitment of marriage, I mean yeah I saw myself with Minho and I don't see myself ever leaving him but marriage.

Marriage was different.

"Oh my god, that one" Changbin points to a ring and Chan and I look at it. It was not extravagant or a huge rock but more simple. Felix wasn't the type to want something big so I see where Changbin would feel this is the right one.

It was still expensive, which is what Changbin wanted. He didn't care what he spent or how expensive the ring was, as long as it was perfect.

See, it was times like this when I couldn't find a part in my body that regretted what we did for a living. Yeah, I could of went to college and get a degree but nothing would get me to make this type of money and I would barely be graduating now. I didn't have that money and I didn't have that time.

We took a shortcut in a way, now we get to get what we want for the ones we care for and make sure they didn't have to worry about a thing. Well, almost everything.

"Is this the one?" The lady walked up to us with a smile.

Changbin nods "Yes, that one is perfect"

"Great, I can check y'all out over here. Will that be all?"