33 | Three Is A Party

He stares at me with a smirk and an amused look in his eyes. Sitting across from me with his hands on his lap, manspreading as he sits so casually—without a worry.

"You're not gonna speak up?"

"I have nothing to say"

I look towards the male, jaw clenching, and nod slowly. "You told me you were hiding, that everything is in plain sight. What do you mean by that?"

Jae sighs and shakes his head, "You really are as lost as you look"

"I asked you a question"

Jae put his hands up in surrender "Fine, no need to get worked up". He sits up straighter and looks around the room before looking back at me "If someone was looking for you where would you hide?"

"That's not an answer"

Jae smirks, "You are no fun how does Minho deal with you?"

I glare at him "Don't bring him into this, don't even say his name"

Jae looks me over "You know, this is nice"

I furrow my brows "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Jae smiles and looks down, shaking his head. "Nothing"

"I should just kill you, it's not like your gonna say much anyways"

Jae's head shoots up "N-No! I will I just—" He stops and sighs.

"What? You love your dad that much?"

Jae scoffs "Fuck him, I just need more time"

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I already knew who it was but I still pull it out and look at the name. Minho.

I put my phone back in my pocket and look back at the male in front of me "Time? Don't you think you had enough"

"You don't understand"

"I don't have to understand and frankly I don't care to" I stand up and put my hands in my pockets "Now the next time I come to see you I expect some answers because today I'm being awfully nice"

"Because of Minho? Your scared he will be upset if you hurt me, aren't you?"

I swallowed harshly "No" I walk slow to the male "I can kill you now and go home to fuck him after, then have a very nice dinner while he talks about the future he wants to have with me"

"He still cares about me"

I laugh loudly "Cares about you?", shaking my head "He shot you, and maybe he wouldn't want me to kill you—" I lean down closer to the male face "But if I did he wouldn't be able to be mad at me for long"

Jae stood quiet and I stand up straight, looking down at him "Now i'll take my leave, go home to my beautiful boyfriend and you'll be here, thinking about all the answers you'll give me next time" I pat his cheek and turn away—walking out of the room.

I came alone today because Changbin couldn't come, Felix got sick and he wanted to stay in to take care of the male. What a good boyfriend.

-

I slowly walk into the apartment, hearing the tv play lightly. Going to the living room to see Minho laying on the couch on his back and scrolling through his phone while a random movie plays.

I walk around the couch and Minho looks up from his phone, his face lightening up immediately. I don't say anything and just lay on top of the male.

Minho's body shakes as he chuckles from under me, running his hands through my hair gently. The sound of his heartbeat under my ear makes my eyes close softly as I grow more tired.