19 | Yours

⚠️ SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

*Song rec - I Want It
by Two Feet*

"Why can't we just stay in?" I turn to him as I button up my dress shirt. He looked at me through the mirror, a pout on his lips.

I chuckle and walk up to him, placing my hands on his shoulders. "Because you've been inside all day, plus everybody is expecting us"

Last night seemed to have shaken Minho up more than he would admit. This morning we spent in bed and cuddled because he refused to let me get up, sadly I had work things to do at the club and so by noon I had to leave and meet Changbin. I checked up on him throughout that time and he still hadn't stepped foot out of the Apartment.

Felix had called Changbin while we were at the club and told him that it would be good for all of us to go out to the club again but this time with Seungmin and Jeongin. When I got back I told Minho and he didn't seem excited about it, but I couldn't let him stay in all day—I wanted him to have fun and not be afraid.

He sighs loudly "Fine, but tomorrow we stay in" I laugh loudly.

I kiss his cheek and walk away "Can't darling I have more work to do". I hear him groan behind me as I walk to my dresser, pulling out the gun I had in there.

"Why do you carry it so often?" I look over my shoulder to see Minho looking at the gun.

I turn away and put the gun in my waistband "For safety, the world is a dangerous place darling. You always got to be prepared for the worst". Worry crosses his face and I walk up to him, putting my hand on his cheek "Don't worry, yeah? Let's have fun tonight"

He puts his hand over mine—the one that is on his cheek. "You make me feel safe," He says softly.

"Good, I'll always keep you safe" I lean down to kiss his forehead. Pulling away I say "Now hurry up before they come trying to knock down my door"

-

I pull into the back parking lot, turning off the car. "We could've called a car" I looked to Minho.

"What do you mean?"

He shrugs "Well, what if you drink too much? I wouldn't want you driving"

I chuckle, making him look at me confused. "I'm not drinking tonight," I told him, he now looks more confused. I look away and look at the club building ahead. "I've been trying to drink less"

"Then why did we come tonight if you won't be drinking?"

I turn my head and look at him "Because I don't want you to be afraid of doing normal things". He looks down before looking back at me. "Have fun tonight, I'll be beside you the whole time—don't worry about anything". I grab his hand that was in his lap and give it a small squeeze, "As you said, last night was only a coincidence and some bad luck" I lied, I knew I was lying right to his face but I had to.

He nods, giving me a small smile. I let go of his hand and get out of the car, shutting the door and turning to see Minho walk around the car. As he walks to me I grab his hand, lacing our fingers together—this makes him let out a breathy laugh.

"What?" I look at him with a curious smile.

Minho shrugs with a smile "I like this feeling". He walks toward me, his hand still in mine.

He stands in front of me, eyes full of emotions—love and fear at the same time.

"What feeling darling?" I ask him.