13 | Hide The Guns

*Song rec - Repeat After Me (Interlude)
by The Weeknd*

"Please. Please. Please?" Felix begs, grabbing my hands and holding them in his. I had already said no, but he was pouting and batting his eyes trying to make me feel bad—Changbin was also glaring at me from behind him because I had told him no.

I sigh, nodding lightly "Fine, but you plan it not me" Felix lets go of my hands and jumps up and down out of excitement.

Stopping when realizing something, "I can't, you have to. You have all of their numbers" I groan and throw myself onto their couch. "It's not that big of a deal, just make a group chat"

"Fine" I grab my phone out and Felix sits excitedly beside me. I tap their contacts, adding them to a group chat.

"Name it bffl" I look at him in disgust.

"Never" I skip the name and let it set by default, hearing a small "lame" Come from Felix.

Felix's phone goes off, making him grab it and smile happily. He starts typing and then my phone goes off.

It's done. I'm officially going to regret my life. Felix brought up wanting to hang out with Minho again and then Changbin brought up how I was friends with his brother and how I had another friend who lived here, this made Felix more excited and beg to meet them. I declined at first, but as you can see it didn't last.

My phone went off, I don't even have to look because Felix's reaction says it all. He was excitedly dancing around the living room and Changbin laughed with a smile on his face.

I roll my eyes, crossing my arms "So?"

Felix looks at me happily "They said they're free today and I sent them the address" This made Changbin tense.

"Here?" He looked at Felix who innocently nods. "Shit, we have to hide the guns" Changbin sprung up from where he sat and I did the same. Helping him run around the apartment and hide all his hidden guns that weren't that hidden if you looked.

Changbin and I agree it was best due to our work life to have multiple guns around our apartments, put away of course. It just was for safety, they haven't been necessarily used yet but they're good to have.

"Felix, please let me be aware before planning a hangout at our place"

Felix huffed at Changbin "You're on the group chat and you knew I wanted to hang out" Changbin walks up to him and wraps his arms around the male.

"Yeah just act like I'm not here" Changbin looks at me as Felix pulls his hands away shyly.

"I'll pick up a bit before they come over," He says, walking away from us.

"You seem nervous" I shrug, sighing.

"It's just weird-" I walk to the couch and sit down, running my fingers through my hair.

"What?"

"That my two worlds are colliding I guess" I chuckle, shaking my head not believing that this is happening. My elbows are on my knees as I look down at the ground. "It just feels weird, It will be harder to separate the two"

I look at him as he nods understandingly. "Do you think it will get to the point where you'll have to tell him?" I knew what he was talking about and honestly, I didn't think about it.

I look back down, biting my bottom lip as I thought about it. "If things with Moon go south, I'll eventually have to"

"And if it doesn't? What if we catch him, then what?"