04 | Apology

I did just as Changbin said, I stayed away from the club for two days.

It's not the fact that I actually listened to him that surprised me, it was the fact that I wasn't tempted once to go against his word.

The more I thought about it, if I was to show up at the club the next day after seeing Minho then I'd seem desperate. I wasn't desperate, if this was to happen three years ago I wouldn't have even let him leave that night. I was desperate then.

It's been four years without any contact with him, I can live without two days.

Minho did keep his word. He went back to the club every night and looked for me. I had told my men to tell him I wasn't in that night due to being busy.

I was not going to drop my work for someone I hardly even knew anymore. For all I know, we will catch up and get closure, things will go back to how they were and probably never speak again. Was I okay with that? I had to be. I am.

I sigh and get off my car. Running my hands through my messy hair, I was dressed in a casual white tee and black jeans. I didn't have much to do today other than situate this thing at the club and then later tonight come back and have a few drinks with Changbin, Felix agreed to tag along with one of his friends.

The only problem is I was afraid Minho would show up again and I know Changbin will want an explanation that he wasn't gonna get.

I walk into the club that was currently closed, taking off the glasses I wore to block the sunlight due to another hangover.

I look around the quiet club, not a soul I'm sight. "Sir" My gaze went to the bartender who just walked in from the storage room that held more alcohol.

"Hi, Chan" I greeted the bartender "Where is Park?"

"I'm here sir, sorry I was late" The male mentioned entered the front doors and walked up to me, pointing to the large lights. One was now broken due to an incident last night.

I run my fingers on my temple, "Just one?" I question, sighing loudly. "If they wanted to break one they should have also broken the other, I have to replace both anyways"

"Sorry but why? I mean can't you just replace the one that's broken?" I look at Park and shake my head.

"That's not how it works, these are extremely hard to find. I was lucky enough to get my hands on two of them moreless one" He makes an "o" face.

"Now get me two new lights to replace these. They don't have to be the same ones just get me ones that will work" He nods adamantly, pulling out his phone and taking note "And have it done by the time the club opens, my name is on this place and I don't want it to look like-" I motion to the broken light "This"

I walk away and to the bartender, "Changbin told me not to serve you until tonight" I drop my fist onto the bar.

"That dude is a pain in my ass" I roll my eyes and take a seat on a stool.

"Rough day?" I put my head in my hands and close my eyes, trying to calm my headache.

"Rough Life" I corrected him as he continued to set up and replace alcohol with new ones.

"And you decided to run a club? Why?" I shrug.

"Why not?" The male chuckled and I continued to hear bottles clatter. I heard the sound of the entrance and a few voices. I didn't bother looking back because I knew it was people for the light.

I get up "I'm gonna go rest a bit before tonight" Chan nods "And next time you better serve me or you're fired" He laughs loudly as I walk away and see the workers figuring out the light situation.