chapter twenty one - tattoo

Start from the beginning

"But most of all, you remind me of love." He shuts himself up after finishing that sentence and my heart is melting so hard.

"I don't deserve you, Greyson." I mumble, hugging him tightly.

"Yes, you do. You deserve every part of me."

- - -

I've been with Greyson the whole day, examining all of his tattoos.

But I still like the butterfly the most.

The butterfly was also the first tattoo he ever did, so that basically means that Hudson has made all of his tattoos.

And when I tell you he's a talented artist, he is a talented artist.

"I want to colour your butterfly." I'm sitting on top of Greyson. He's looking through his phone and not having a care in the world.

"Go for it." He replies, his eyes still glued to his phone.

I hop off of him, rush to my room to get my markers, rush back to his room and back on top of him.

After all the running, I'm a little out of breath and I can see that Greyson notices that because his smile is as big as the sun.

"What are you smiling so brightly for?"

"That you're seriously out of breath for walking to your room and back here."

"Sprinting. I was actually sprinting."

"Whatever you say, amor." I roll my eyes and he starts chuckling, placing his hands on my outer thighs, rubbing lightly.

I bring out my blue marker. My favourite marker.

I take the cork off and starts filling in the spots where the colour originally would be. Greyson removes one of his hands off of my thigh and starts to be on his phone again, clearly unbothered by my colouring.

God, I probably look like a five-year old.

Right when I'm super focused, I hear a click. I tilt my head up and a phone camera is in front of me instead of Greyson's face.

"Hey! Did I say you could take a photo?"

"No, but you looked cute." He smiles, looking at the photo. He shows me it and I grown, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I look like a kid!" I exclaim, getting a sigh in response from the guy in front of me.

Correction: the man in front of me.

"No, you look like my girlfriend."

"No, I don't. I look like a five-year old who likes to draw on people!" I say, attempting to grab his phone but he snatches his hand back.

"I'm keeping that." He smirks, kissing my nose. I roll my eyes and go back to filling in the butterfly.

I've always found butterflies a beautiful creature. They're so outrageously gorgeous. I like all of the kinds but my favourites are the blue ones and the Monarch ones.

I've always liked butterflies but they became extra special to me when I started self harming.

I learned that butterflies stands for self harm and I believe it, even if it's true or not.

Since my mom started to abuse me, I've always wanted to tattoo butterflies on my body. Just so I can keep them with me the entire time.

"What are you thinking of?" My eyes snap up to Greyson's concerned look, making me instantly feel bad.

"Butterflies. They're pretty." I say, smiling at him, "Okay, I'm done."

He looks down and his lips curl up into the beautiful smile of his.

"It's gorgeous. Not as gorgeously breathtaking as you but almost." My heart does a flip at the last sentence.

"You really think that?"

"Why wouldn't I?" He cups my face in his hands and places a kiss on my forehead, giving my cheek a light rub.

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. You better start to believe because I will remind you everyday of how gorgeous you are."

My face morphs into one of those happy ones, nothing coming out of my mouth. I'm speechless.

"I love you, mi amor." He says, still holding my face in his hands, smiling so brightly at me.

I breathe out and my ability to speak comes back, "I love you, too, my love."

He tilts my head up, pressing his lips onto mine. Not that I've been so experienced before but Greyson's a really good kisser. Like damn.

"What are you thinking of?" I did not realise that Greyson took his lips away from mine and I open my eyes, widening them.

"Um, I- nothing." I stutter, feeling my cheeks heating up into a shade of pink. Really, really scream pink. Another example, my face is as red as a tomato.

All I get in response is a deep, husky laugh. I can already feel a pool down my pants.

"Why is all about you sexy?"

"Because I am sexy, I mean, come on?" He exclaims, now placing his hands on my thighs, squeezing lightly, "On another note, are you going to colour anything else?"

I examine the rest of his tattoos, having a hard time choosing which one to do, "Do you want another one coloured?"

He looks around on his body and suddenly looks up, giving me mischievous grin, "Why don't you do anything? With your lips?"

"What?" What the fuck does he mean?

"I always thought you were smart, amor."

"I am smart!" I defend, still having no clue of what he's talking about. With my lips? What the fuck?

"Are you?" He furrows his eyebrows and opens his mouth again, "Then go get a lipstick."

- - -

A/N:
can someone guess what he will do? IF SOMEONE'S ALREADY DONE THIS, TELL ME AND I WILL DELETE IT, thanks! anyways, i hope y'all are having a lovely day/ night!

please check out my tiktok - @lisasbookss

wc - 1526

please vote and comment. <3
edited.
i love you lots, bye. <3