She nods slowly and gets up, taking her blanket with her as she does. She starts to make her way down the hall and she looks behind her to see if I am following. I shake myself once and set the phone back down on the port, before turning to hurry after her. 

Her room is freezing. Ripley huddles further into her blanket as she climbs into bed and pushes her covers back. I shiver as I move over to her window. The panel was kept open and her curtains blow softly in the cold November air. I slam the window shut and move over to her dresser, reaching into one of her bottom drawers for some clothes I keep here. I change into sweatpants and a hoodie, shivering the entire time before I dramatically leap onto the bed and toss myself under the covers. I pull her warm body up against mine and shudder, my teeth chattering slightly. 

"I feel like the iceberg that bit the Titanic's ass right now," I shiver and she giggles softly. I peek down at her face pressed into my chest and her eyes are closed again. I wrap my legs around hers and try to steal as much of her warmth as I can, making her chuckle again. 

"You can't crawl inside of me, Eds," she snickers at my desire for close contact and I smile. 

"Well, I don't know about that," I say suggestively, my hand pressing against her inner thigh and her eyes finally pop open. She looks up at me with a knowing smirk and I lean in to kiss her nose. 

"You are incorrigible," she snickers as I continue to pepper her face with kisses. 

"It's the best way to get warm," I plea, leaning in so I can kiss just below her ear. I feel my limbs already starting to tingle in anticipation and I wrap my arms around her middle, crushing her body more firmly against mine. She's so soft against my hard skin and I just want to keep her here forever. I nip her earlobe with my teeth slightly and I trail my lips down her neck, not kissing her but letting my breath skate across her skin. I marvel at the goosebumps that follow my motion and she moans at the intimacy of my actions, making me hard. 

"Well if you insist," she smiles, her teeth gleaming in the dark room and triumph roars through me. I waste no time, my hand shoving up her shirt and caressing her breasts. She gasps at my touch as I push her onto her back and hover over her, my lips reconnecting with hers. I pinch and tease each rosy mound in my hand before I let go and reach for her pants, tugging at the waistband. She takes the hint and squirms to pull them down, her lips leaving mine. She makes breathy and beautiful noises as my head falls to capture her breath between my lips, sucking on her sensitive skin. She kicks her pants away and the blankets move slightly away with them, making us both shiver. I pull my mouth away from her chest and pull down my pants. I throw them on the floor and reach into the bedside table for a condom. Ripley bites into her bottom lip as she looks up at me, her legs slightly spread and her nipples still exposed to the cold air. I can see goosebumps running all up and down her arms. When I move to rejoin her, I pull the blanket up and over us both so I can keep her tucked under my warmth. Her arms come up to circle around my shoulders as I line myself up with her entrance. She hikes her legs up and around my waist, her knees tucked up against her stomach and I duck down to kiss her once before plunging fully into her. 

Ripley gasps loudly and clings to me hard, her nails biting into my back. I don't even still for a moment, rocking back out before driving forward again. Her eyes roll back in her head and I clutch the sheets on either side of her more tightly as her slick core squeezes me. I keep up a steady and hard pace, listening to the changes in her breathing and the urgency of her moans. Ripley leans up against me, her hard nipples rubbing against my clothed chest and I groan, driven mad by her. Her lips stay under my ear as she breathes heavily against me and her hands come up to grab fists full of my hair. Her fingers tangle in the strands and she starts to pull gently before she creeps closer to her orgasm. Now that she's close, she clutches my scalp fiercely and the sharp sensation does wild things to me. I drive forward faster and my hand moves to rub her clit between us. I capture the little bundle of nerves and roll it between my calloused fingers before I flatten them out and massage her in rhythmic circles. Ripley gasps and buckles underneath me. 

"Oh, Eddie I'm close," she gasps and I can feel her starting the twitch and squeeze around me. My own orgasm is right there and I move my hips against hers, loving that in her eagerness she starts to bounce against me, wanting more. I grab a fist full of pillow as she cums on my dick, screaming and holding my body closely to hers. My own release burst forward and for a moment I'm lost. I yell her name and my hips continue to pound into her, marveling at the pure ecstasy of it all. I can feel her breathing start to calm down as I come to, my back finally giving and I flop down on top of her. Ripley giggles softly and kisses my cheek, her voice dreamy. 

"I'm definitely warmer now," she teases and I laugh, sitting up and pulling out of her. I discard the condom and fall back onto her, wrapping my legs around hers and my arms back around her waist. 

I kiss her skin lazily, pressing my lips to her neck and cheeks as I feel her relax against me. It isn't long before she is back asleep, her fingers still clinging to a stray lock of my hair. I smile and snuggle closer, happy to watch her dream.

My conversation with Patrick comes to mind though and I am finding it difficult to go to follow her into restfulness. I look down at her unbothered and relaxed expression and stress about the warning he gave. Could Jason be planning something? I've known him to be an asshole for far less reason. I know that with everything going on he has lost contact to his friends, he has been kicked off the sports teams, and Chrissy broke up with him. This incident has basically altered his entire world, but it's for the better. The hope was that maybe then he would realize just what kind of effect everything had on Ripley, but obviously not. I think back to all the petty fights and bullshit Carver has put me through and I pull Ripley closer to my chest. I feel her heart beating against mine as I stare up at her ceiling, anxiety rippling through my chest as I fight to close my eyes. 

Author's Note: Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers!! Hope you all are having a great day! It's kind of a short chapter today since I am spending some time with family later, but I hope you enjoy! I'm hoping to get another chapter published by tomorrow so keep an eye out for that :)