Yoru decided to go into the ring once more, this time it was to take out the stress that had been building up inside of her, and to make things better Atlas was the one who got into the ring with her, the smirk on his face promising that something bad was going to happen soon.

But we can not forget that Yoru is the deadliest person that these people have ever heard of.

Both looked at each other in the eye, the intensity of their stare could be felt from afar, and for once in the history of this place, there was silence. No one dared to speak as both of the most dangerous beasts started walking in circles, waiting for once to go in first.

Yoru never plans her attacks, she acts out of impulse and a quick study of the situation. Atlas knows that well, but despite knowing his opponent, he has no idea about her fight pattern. She doesn't have one.

Usually when people fight, they end up creating panthers in their moves and that is how you end up knowing their next move, and manage to block them and sometimes even win them.

Now with Yoru the situation is kind of different, she never created a fighting pather because her moves are never planned, she simply fights. The only thing Yoru really cares about is winning, not minding what happens to her.

That is what makes her dangerous.

Atlas decides to strike first, he had taken a dagger from the armory closet, Yoru stuck with her Katanas, she brought them with her since she doesn't like the feeling that the others have on her damaged hands.

He tried to attack her side, but Yoru easily dodged, a smirk forming on her face as she contemplated the fact that she hadn't even taken her weapon out. Yoru took the oportunity to sprint to the ring's edge and jump to the corner, then using all of the impulse to go back and punch Atlas's nose.

Yoru landed on her knees while Atlas fell on his back, the fall surely hurt her but it brought her joy that the pain he was feeling, was a hundred times worst.

Despite the hard punch that left her knuckles bleeding and Atlas's nose broken, Yoru knew that this fight was far from being over. Atlas stood back up, a murderous look in his eyes that would make most shake and break in fear, while it only made Yoru laugh.

Her eyes went wide as went her smile, the whitest pearly teeth were revealed, a bad habit that she had gained a while ago and surely doesn't plan on loosing. The noirette laughs out loud as she takes her katanas in both her hands, and in a matter of seconds she ran to Atlas, going past through him and making a clean cut on his waist before he could even try to do anything.

"Was that what you were trying to do?" She teased the amber eyed man that was fumming in nothing more than pure anger.

His jaw clenched and the only thought on his mind was nothing more than, kill Yoru Takahashi. Deep down he knew that it wouldn't be possible, at least not right now, despite not knowing a lot about Yoru he does know that she started killing in quite an early age.

Rumour says that she killed one of her close family members when she was young with the help of his brother, but he never bit that story. No one starts that early.

Atlas went for another go, this time trying to think a little before jumping at the grinning noirette that was nothing but a drop to lose her whole mind.

He looked at her right leg, noticing that it was not being used to hold her weight so if he cut it, she wouldn't be able to respond quickly enough to keep him from doing it. So he stricked and in a quite deep cut, he cut Yoru's right leg.

What got him mad was not the fact that she didn't fall down, it was the fact that she was unfazed by the pain that the cut brought her. Yoru looked down at it, her smile fading but her wide eyes staying exactly the same.

The killer queen took her time staring at the cut that was now bleeding, enough to kill her if she didn't took care of it in the next few minutes. But she didn't care a bit.

Her eyes were as dark as the night sky, something that made her name and what she does make more sense than it ever did. If looks could kill, it wouldn't be only Atlas that would have died, but everyone who dared to cross her path would quickly fall down as well.

Her hand stayed on her bruise for a couple of seconds, she didn't really knew why but her body finally realizing that it had been bruised made a flame of rage fill her.

So they fought, all of the playing with cuts and playing around as finally gone. The only thing that was left was anger and the thirst for the blood of one another.

And Anna could only watch as her friend and the man who she only met today, but already had a bad impression of, fought as if there was no tomorrow. Because in fact, there could not be a tomorrow for one of them.

 Because in fact, there could not be a tomorrow for one of them

who do you think will win the fight?

i love y'all comments <3