45 | Keep Me Sane

Depuis le début

Minho looks at him "I'm Minho"

Tony smirks and clears his throat "Yeah, I know" He looks down and gathers the papers in his hands.

Minho looks at me with his brows furrowed, confused about the weird interaction with Tony. I, however, wasn't so confused.

I look away from Minho and to the male who put the papers on the table in front of us.

"So, I know everything we found out yesterday was hard on you," He says, looking at me specifically. I felt Minho's hand search for mine, intertwining our fingers and giving it a small squeeze. "I'm gonna give you a heads up, this does continue on from what we learned"

I sit up "What do you mean? Moon killed my mom, what is there more to go on about?"

Tony licks his dry lips and nods slowly "Yes, but you have to remember, it was your birthday that Moon used to lock that file... which leads us to believe he did know who you were before getting into business with you"

I sigh, "Right"

"Is it bad?" Changbin asks, looking at me briefly before looking back to Tony.

Tony looks at me and down to the paper, "Yeah" His eyes look back up and he lets out a loud sigh "But it's also important, I know you want this over with Jisung"

My eyes fall to the table. I knew this was about me, my life that became so fake at this point, I wasn't sure what was true anymore.

"Can we please just rip off the bandage and get all of this shit over with?" I look up to Tony, who nods.

"I looked more into the file, there are a lot of different folders that dig into different parts of your parent's lives." I felt Minho squeeze my hand again and I looked at him, noticing his sad worried eyes. "I looked into your mom's folder first" I look back to the male, noticing his sharp breath.

"What is it?" I ask.

"You're mom—When I looked into her file it states that she and Moon were in some sort of relationship" I furrow my brows "And she got pregnant"

My mouth ran dry and my body became rigid.

"That doesn't make sense," Chan says "If she had his baby, why would she run? Why would he kill her?"

"Well I'm not sure, I assume the relationship became rotten and maybe he did something that made her run"

"And the baby?" I spoke up, I pull my hand from Minho, feeling myself grow hot.

"She had the baby," Tony said, looking down and grabbing a paper, handing it to me "This is him"

I look down and felt like all the air was sucked out of my body.

"Jae?" I heard Minho say and that's when it all hit me.

"You look just like her" He whispered and my hands fell numb along my sides as I stare at him.

"What?" I was almost afraid of my voice as I wasn't sure what was happening. Jae's eyes started to grow watery as he chuckles. "What did you say?"

"You have a lot to figure out Jisung, I want to help you but I can't"

"Because you don't know shit! That's why you can't help me" I spat

Jae shook his head "No, it's because you killed my brother" I stiffen up and he stares at me "But luckily I have another" He smiled at me but I wasn't sure if it was real. "Right, brother?"

He called me brother because he knew all along. Jae knows more than he lets on.

I stood up and grabbed the other papers "Jisung" Tony tries to grab them but I turned and looked through them, my eyes reading over them quickly and feeling myself grow sick the more I read.