꒰ ͜͡➸ when they realized they had feelings for you

Start from the beginning

"yeah.. i gathered that already.."

—MOUNTAIN—

- mountain always found you beautiful. even more so when you brushed past how crazy he seemed at first.
- it was during a dinner that mountain had invited you to.
- you were simply talking to all of his friends and it just clicked in his mind.
- he likes you. no. he loves you.

aether laughed at something you had said, looking at mountain to see how he was doing.

though, what aether saw made him smile even wider as he jabbed swiss in the side, pointing at the earth ghoul after.

mountain was staring at you, cradling his chin in his palm as his eyes widened slightly, his lips parting. after a moment, mountain blushed noticeably as he quickly looked down at his food, shoveling some into his mouth.

aether looked over at swiss, raising an eyebrow to see if the multi-ghoul had caught on. swiss grinned, nodding at aether as he chuckled to himself.

"mountain?" you asked. aether looked over, his eyes widening slightly. you placed your hand on mountain's shoulder, making him choke slightly as he turned away from you. "are you okay?" you continued, tilting your head as you tried to make eye contact with him.

mountain nodded hastily, tossing his fork down as he covered his face with his arms, coughing.

rain patted mountain's back, the earth ghoul nodding in thanks as he calmed down slightly.

"what was that?" you asked as mountain finished chewing his food. "n-nothing! it's fine- i'm all good." mountain stumbled, smiling at you nervously. "o-.. okay." you smiled back, nodding.

aether looked over at swiss again, smirking. swiss' grin turned into a smirk just like aether's as they both plotted, coming up with a plan to get you and mountain together.

—AETHER—

- love at first sight, i'm telling you.
- it was the way your hair fell into your eyes—it was the way you looked between both the books, easily translating everything in the first—it was the way that you apologized for calling him 'ghoul' when you didn't know his name; any of the other members of the ministry not even having a second thought about calling him that.
- everything you did when you first interacted with him set his heart aflame.
- aether knew that these weren't small feelings. this wasn't puppy love. this was true, burning, passionate, eternal love. getting to know you just made him even more sure.

—SWISS—

- swiss thinks it was the second time you stood up to imperator for him. though, that time it was actually his fault.
- you didn't think twice about defending him and that just made the butterflies in his stomach flutter faster.
- maybe he was into powerful, badass women. maybe he was into knowing that if she wanted to, the woman he loved could easily destroy his entire being. he'd never admit that out loud though..
- but also, when you turned around and hugged him, sensing he was put off by being scolded by imperator, he melted.
- you could risk your social life for him and yell at the head of the ministry then not even think about yourself. only if he was okay.
- and swiss loved that. he lived for that. he lived for you.