It's still the same. I wanted to hear it, again and again. I wanted to hear that he loves me.

"C'mon, don't be like that" Minho says, sitting beside me. His body was fully turned to me but I was still facing forward, staring at the tv. The cats were no longer around and probably running around the apartment. "Jisung" I continued to ignore him.

Minho scoots closer to me and leans into my ear "Baby, come on" He whispers, grabbing my arm to get my attention.

Baby.

Minho wasn't big on pet names, he never was but occasionally he would give them. When he did, it always made me perk up a bit.

I look at him "What?"

Minho frowns "I want attention"

I smirk "Yeah?". My hand goes to his thighs and slowly slides up "Want attention?" Minho nods with eager eyes. I lean to his ear and kiss it softly before whispering "Then go find the cats"

I get up and walk away from the male. I wasn't mad or upset with him, I just loved to play with the male as he does me.

I go to the kitchen, open the fridge, and grab a water bottle. Closing it and taking a drink, my eyes watch as Minho walks around the island and to me.

I close the water bottle and put it on the counter behind me. "Can I help you, darling?" I said in a teasing voice.

He doesn't say anything—his hands do all the talking. Going to my waistband and getting on his knees as he slides my sweats down.

I lick my lips and grab his chin, "What do you think you're doing?"

Minho looks up innocently "Getting what I want"

My thumb slides across his bottom lips, feeling him slide my boxers off and grab onto my cock. My hands fall to my sides as I watch him lick the tip of my now hard length.

He looks up at me and smirks, kissing it and chuckling—this makes me bite my bottom lips at how sexy he was.

On his knees in front of me, giggling and kissing my cock as if he owns it. He did.

He took all of me into his mouth, hitting the back of his throat instantly. I groan loudly and my hands grip the counter behind me.

I look up and close my eyes, feeling his warm mouth take me so well. His hands slid up my naked torso before settling on my waist.

I look down and he pulls away, his hand doing the work as he catches his breath. I run my finger through his hair and he looks up.

"Fuck, your so hot" Minho smiles at the praise. "Can I fuck that pretty mouth of yours darling?"

Minho nods, excitement flashing in his eyes. His mouth goes back to my cock and my fingers stay in his hair as I thrust into his mouth, fucking his throat as he likes it.

He moans as I abuse his throat, gripping my thigh as I groan. Pulling him away to catch his breath, he gasps and I grab his hand, making him stand up.

I kiss the male, tasting myself on his tongue with a little bit of strawberry because he was eating them not long ago. My hands go to hold his jaw as I kiss him, our tongues rubbing against each other before he sucks mine softly.

Pulling away, he smirks and grabs my hand. Walking me forward as his back hits the island. "Fuck me right here," He said desperately.

I look around "But the cats?"

Minho laughs "Their probably in the room fucking around like always" Minho wraps his arms around my neck, kissing my neck "Just fuck me"

My hands pull down his short along with his boxer and I grab onto his hip and sit him on the counter "Then you're cleaning the kitchen after" I said, making Minho nod and moan loudly as my hand strokes his leaking cock.

His head falls onto my shoulder as I continue to pump his dick in my hand. He was panting as I stop and kiss his cheek.

I put my hand on his chest and make him lie down on the island, He looks at me with so much anticipation as I collect his cum on my fingers and push a finger into his tight hole.

His head was laid back and his eyes fell closed, his breathing was heavy but he wasn't moaning because one finger wasn't enough. It was only a tease and I knew that. His breath got heavier as I continued with one finger, pushing it in and out and I watch the boy laid out in front of me grow impatient.

"Jisung" He looks at me "Stop teasing me" He whined.

I smirk and two put in two more fingers instead of one, making his moan loudly and his eyes roll back as my long slender finger hit the spot he loved.

Sweat collects on his forehead "You like that darling?"

Minho nods "Not as much as I'd love you filling me up"

I chuckle and pull my fingers out, making him whine. I grab my cock that was waiting to feel his warmth. Sliding it around his hole and making Minho let out a shaky breath.

I push it in and that's when Minho let out a long moan that filled up the apartment. I watch his eyes roll back again and I didn't waste time pushing in and out at a fast pace. Hitting his prostate with every thrust.

Minho grabs my hand that's gripped his thigh and pulled me down to him. His moans fill my ear as he grips my biceps.

I groan and kiss his neck under his ear "You sound so beautiful, I could fuck you all day just to hear you scream like this"

"Jisung" Minho moans my name, his hand going to my back and slide down, his hips meeting my harsh thrusts. "I'm close"

I push up off his body and grab his leg, slinging it over my shoulder. I thrust and hit deeper inside of him, Minho's mouth opens widely at the sudden position before moaning and throwing his head back.

He was a mess under me and I loved it. The sight, his moans, and my groans. The sound of our slick skin meeting with each thrust.

I feel myself near my climax and I grab Minho's cock, stroking it and making him lose his mind.

"Fuck!" Minho moans "I love it, Oh my god" He moans and I couldn't help but smile as I wreck into the male.

It didn't take long until Minho released onto his stomach and my hand. With a few more thrusts I fill him up and I watch as Minho was in complete, euphoria.

I ride out our highs before kissing the inside of his ankle, letting it go, and down onto the counter.

He smiles at me tiredly "Can we do it again and maybe not on a cold ass countertop?"