221-225

Chapter 221 Kiss Again 

Su Mei only felt that her lips were hot, like a burning fire, her nose was full of a man's unique breath, cold and thick, and overbearingly enveloped her whole body, making her whole body softened, unable to move, and her mind was numb. Also blank, like a fool.

Han Jingchuan kissed her...

She is thinking about this all over her head now, and her mood is extremely complicated. She can't tell the feeling, but Su Mei can be sure that she doesn't seem to be too angry, she just feels abrupt and a little shy.

But even if she's not angry, she can't let this guy kiss her. Even if she really wants to establish a relationship, she has to figure out what's going on with the white moonlight in this guy's heart. She doesn't want to have another woman in her mind. man engaging with objects.

"Let go... um..."

Su Mei just opened her mouth, a fool who didn't know what to do next, immediately became like a dick, self-taught without a teacher, grabbing more sweetness.

The hand that hugged the girl involuntarily tightened, like an iron hoop, tightly hugging Su Mei in his arms, the girl's unique soft jade fragrance made Han Jingchuan feel thirsty even more, and hugged the girl's body tightly... ...

Su Mei couldn't think at all, she was only thinking about it, she must ask clearly what the situation of Bai Yueguang was in a while, and the principle issue could not be compromised!

Although it was the cold winter and the twelfth lunar month, the house was full of spring. The two were hugging each other tightly, with enthusiasm like fire. The temperature in the house had risen a lot, and the two were getting closer and closer, and there was no difference between their bodies. There was a little gap, and Xiaobai, who was sleeping happily in Han Jingchuan's arms, was squeezed so hard that he had nowhere to hide, and the shit was about to be squeezed out.

The unbearable Xiao Bai struggled to get out of Han Jingchuan's collar. The collar, which had been buttoned tightly, had been untied by Han Jingchuan, and Xiao Bai had to be rescued. He stuck out his head and looked curiously. Holding the two tightly glued mouths, he hesitated in which direction to go out.

"let me go......"

Su Mei was almost out of breath. She didn't know how long she had been kissing, but she felt that she couldn't hold back, and her body softened into a pool of water. If the sun is rising, it is more delicate and moving than the peach blossoms in March.

Han Jingchuan felt that she was not breathing well, so he had to let go reluctantly. As soon as we parted, he felt very empty in his mouth. It was still comfortable when kissing, but he couldn't suffocate other girls to death. When doing business, you must pay attention to the flow of water. , can not engage in a one-pole deal.

Looking at Su Mei, who seemed to be more beautiful in his arms, Han Jingchuan's stern face also softened a lot, he didn't even notice it himself, there was more tenderness in his emotionless eyes, and his rough thumb stroked. Shang Su Mei's swollen mouth was gently touched by the kiss, and she really wanted to kiss again.

But don't worry, wait for the girl to calm down and talk about it, he is very comfortable now, even more comfortable than eating ginseng fruit, and it is still more effective to kiss on the mouth, um, I will kiss more often in the future.

Feeling the tickling in her mouth, Su Mei angrily slapped off her annoying claws. It was not enough to take advantage of her, and she had to eat her tofu. Why didn't you find this guy so rascal before?

After she patted off her paws, Su Mei still glared, but in her current state, her glaring felt like a kitten coquettish, without any lethality, but aroused someone's lust even more, with a firm hand, He picked her up and changed from sitting on the side to sitting on the cross. The two mouths were mouth to mouth, nose to nose, eyes to eyes, and they could feel each other's breath.