79-81

Chapter 79 Kiss and Hug 

Han Jingchuan, who is extremely active, is still a little sensible. Before taking action, he asked his master, "Can I eat it?"

Su Mei's body was very hot, and she was smelled by the smell of a dog man. Although she was angry at the man's hooliganism, she had to admit that the dog man was in such a good shape.

Definitely have eight pack abs.

And the perfect male dog waist.

Sexy Mermaid Line.

And a face that is more handsome than a star.

The ability to make money is not bad, but in the past life, he was a business giant.

So summed up, this dog man seems to be really good, especially this figure is so perfect.

Su Mei, who was burning with fire, didn't hear Han Jingchuan's words at all, and then asked back, "What?"

Han Jingchuan said again, "Just bite and let go."

Su Mei, who was dizzy, only heard to let go, but did not hear the 'gnawing' in front, and replied without thinking, "Hurry up."

She meant to let go quickly, but someone thought that he was urging him to nibble quickly, so the corners of his mouth rose up, ah woo nibbled down.

Soft, sweet, fragrant... Sure enough, it is more effective than incense. He is in a good mood now, he is not irritable at all, and he is so calm that he can illuminate the earth.

Su Mei, who realized it later, finally felt the pain, and also noticed this guy's hooliganism. He punched a few times in anger, and shouted: "Stinky hooligan, you dare to bite me, let me go!"

"I asked you, and you agreed."

Han Jingchuan answered very seriously, feeling that Su Mei was unreasonable, and he obviously asked for permission.

"I didn't hear you, let me go!"

Su Mei was going to be so angry, she wanted to hear it clearly, and would she agree to this dog man biting her?

"Your ears are not good, I have already asked."

Han Jingchuan felt that he was right, he asked twice, if this were on the battlefield, Su Mei would definitely delay the fighter plane and cause a major incident.

and--

"You made me hurry up!"

Han Jingchuan added a sentence, his expression was very innocent, it was this woman who let him gnaw, and now he scolded him again, she really is the fastest animal in the world, Chu Feng was right.

"I said I didn't understand, your uncle, let me go!"

Su Mei was about to explode with anger, how could someone so brazen, take advantage of her, and pretend to be so innocent, yet be so plausible and shameless!

"My uncle is in Kanto."

Han Jingchuan didn't let go, but still hugged her tightly. It wasn't because he wanted to take advantage of her, but because the woman was in a bad mood right now. As soon as she released her hand, she would definitely punch him in the fist.

"Let go of me, Han Jingchuan, or I'll bite you!"

Su Mei thumped a few more times, but her small fist was like a tickling to the man. Her hand hurt to death, but the man was fine and seemed to enjoy it.

If the fist can't work, use her teeth. Su Mei bared her teeth and threatened. Her teeth are so powerful that she can even bite open a walnut.

Han Jingchuan's eyes lit up, and he approached generously, "Bite it."