37-39

37. Dog Man in the Dream

Su Yue frowned, and was so anxious that she tossed and turned on the bed, unable to fall asleep. When Uncle Han got off work, she went over to ask next door, Su Mei was back, Han Jianming must be coming soon, maybe he was still on his way.

Thinking of this, she relaxed again and fell asleep in a daze. In her dream, Su Mei was beaten horribly by Xia Yanqiu. Han Jianming came back and brought her a beautiful scarf and expensive chocolates...

When Su Mei arrived downstairs, the aunts were still chatting. Seeing that she was carrying so much garbage, they all rushed to ask her, "Xiao Mei, why are you working as soon as you come back? Why don't you hurry up and rest?"

"I'll clear the clutter in the room, or else I won't be able to sleep...cough..."

Su Mei changed her arrogant and vicious tongue before, lowered her eyebrows to pleasing her eyes, and was very well-behaved.

As soon as the aunts heard it, they understood that this was the room where the children were sleeping. Someone asked, "Xiao Mei, don't you sleep in the same room as Su Yue?"

The cadre's room has the same layout, two bedrooms and two halls, the same size, there are two bedrooms in total, Su Zhiyong and Xia Yanqiu must occupy one, and the rest should be for Su Yue and Su Mei sisters.

Su Mei's face flashed self-mockery, not even a second, and soon lowered her eyebrows and whispered: "No, Su Yue is not in good health and sleeps lightly. Mom asked me to sleep in the storage room."

Everyone looked at each other, the storage room was like a coffin board, it didn't even have a window, let alone sleeping, even standing in it for a while, you couldn't breathe, how could you live in it?

"You've been sleeping in the pantry?"

The aunts have pity in their eyes, they are really poor children, they are too sinful, how did they know that Xia Yanqiu did such a sin before, this is child abuse.

Su Mei shook her head, "No, I used to live on the balcony when I didn't move here, but after I moved in, I lived in the storage room...Ahem...Auntie, I'm going to take out the trash."

"go quickly!"

The aunts couldn't stop shaking their heads. Some of them were emotional, and they wiped the corners of their eyes. Without Su Mei's elaboration, they could all imagine what life the child lived in Su's house.

Xia Yanqiu's mother is more cruel than her stepmother. It's not easy for Su Mei to make a living. It's no wonder that she used to be obedient and look gloomy. She was abused by her mother every day.

"In the past, Su Zhiyong's family lived in the second family building, right? It seems to be two rooms? The balcony is as big as the current storage room. There are many mosquitoes in summer, and the north wind blows in winter. How can people live there?"

"Xia Yanqiu is not afraid of retribution, so she treats her own daughter like this, hum, Su Zhiyong is also cruel, even if it is not his own, he is a child anyway, just watch Xia Yanqiu's abuse, and he has the face outside to say that he is a successor. A daughter is not better than her own, and the relationship between the two sisters is better than that of a kiss, huh... I don't dare to say anything when I bully Su Mei, how can I get the face to say it?"

"Su Mei was only ten years old when she first came here, so young, alas... it's too sinful!"

Everyone sighed, and their impression of Su Zhiyong and Xia Yanqiu was even worse, especially Xia Yanqiu, who was vicious and hypocritical. They disdain for such women, and they don't want to say anything when they see it.