241-245

Chapter 241 Never Admitting They Are My Children

Liu Yuehua frowned slightly, and said to Mrs. Zhang, "Go and do other things!"

She didn't say what was wrong with Jiang Xiaoxue. She looked like she took it for granted. Aunt Zhang nodded, wiped her tears and went to the kitchen to continue working. Liu Yuehua has a habit of cleanliness, and her house is not allowed to be dirty at all. Her salary is five yuan a month. Several times as much as her fellow villagers, and Liu Yuehua's mother and daughter are not very good-tempered. They treat her like a maid. She didn't want to do it for a long time, but unfortunately she couldn't find a good family.

"Xiaoxue, it's okay to talk like this at home, you have to pretend to be outside, do you hear it?" Liu Yuehua said in a good voice.

"Mom, it's just a nanny, what's so polite!"

Jiang Xiaoxue disapproved, and said in a contemptuous tone, "Mom, I was bullied, you have to avenge me!"

"Who is it? How dare you bully my eldest lady? Mom avenged you!" Liu Yuehua asked with a smile.

"Han Jingchuan's target, I don't know which vixen it is. Mom, you will kill her!" Jiang Xiaoxue had already taken a shower and changed her clothes, her face was full of viciousness.

Jiang Changsheng had already arrived at the door, heard clearly, and suddenly became angry. This daughter was completely crooked. No wonder the old friends he met these days were hesitant to talk, and told him not to focus on his work and his children.

It turned out that Jiang Xiaoxue had become such a thing, and Jiang Changsheng kicked the door open.

"boom!"

A loud noise made Liu Yuehua's mother and daughter jump in shock. Liu Yuehua turned her head and saw Jiang Changsheng with a dark face at the door. She groaned and said with a smile: "When did you come back, old Jiang? Do you want some tea?"

Jiang Xiaoxue was also terrified, her face was pale, and she wanted to go upstairs quietly. She had been afraid of her father since she was a child, and she could clearly feel that her father didn't like her and looked at her with disgust.

"Chief..."

Aunt Zhang came out tremblingly, thinking that she was not doing well enough. Jiang Changsheng was tall and handsome, but because he climbed out of a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood, his murderous aura was very strong. gall.

"It has nothing to do with you. Jiang Xiaoxue was rude just now. I apologize for her, and I will teach her a lesson." Jiang Changsheng softened his voice.

"No... it's okay, chief, don't do this."

Mrs. Zhang was flattered, but she was more surprised than happy. She waved her hands again and again, how could she dare to ask the chief to apologize, and she was originally a servant. working.

"Jiang Xiaoxue, apologize to Mrs. Zhang now!"

Jiang Changsheng reprimanded in a cold voice, his tone was strong, and there was no room for negotiation. Jiang Xiaoxue's eyes filled with tears all of a sudden. She was wronged to death, she was just a lowly nanny, and her father actually asked her to apologize to the nanny.

"I'm right." Jiang Xiaoxue's mouth was hard.

Liu Yuehua's complexion changed greatly, she winked at her daughter vigorously, "Xiaoxue apologizes!"

SHe said good things to Jiang Changsheng again, "Xiaoxue is ignorant, I will tell her, don't be angry."

Sister-in-law Zhang became more and more at a loss. She didn't want to make the chief's family quarrel because of herself, and said uneasy, "It's alright..."