136-140

Chapter 136 The most beautiful cub at the gate of the factory 

When the two masters and apprentices arrived at the gate, they saw someone pointing at them from a distance, as if they were watching the excitement. Su Mei was very curious and pushed the cart over, wanting to see what was going on.

Li Weihua was in a good mood, so he followed, and saw Han Jingchuan leaning on his bicycle, holding a bouquet of delicate camellias in his hand, standing as if no one else was there, facing everyone's advice, he didn't even raise his eyebrows, he was very calm .

Su Mei twitched the corners of her mouth, regretting her death, and she really couldn't be too curious.

She turned around decisively, not wanting people to know that she knew this guy, it was too embarrassing.

But--

"Su Mei!"

Han Jingchuan is tall and has bright eyes. He saw her from afar, waved and roared, and he was so powerful that it was earth-shattering.

Everyone turned to look at Su Mei in unison. Although she only worked for ten days, she is already a celebrity in the textile factory. Who doesn't know the new factory flower!

Su Mei struggled to squeeze out a smile, and immediately lowered her head. She really wanted to find a seam to crawl in. Why did this dog man make such a high profile and wrap flowers with newspapers? Why is he so handsome?

Isn't there a white moonlight?

Why are you still courting her?

Hmm, it's too much of a drama, isn't it?

Yang Wei and Zhang Meili, the former factory flower, also came out. Seeing this scene, the vinegar jar in my heart couldn't help being overturned. Why did a man appear again, and where did Chu Feng die?

Chu Feng just came over, and Yang Wei couldn't help but said sourly: "Did you see it? Su Mei doesn't belong to you, there are many suitors!"

"You're blind, that's my brother, Su Mei is my brother-in-law's daughter-in-law, this is the one from the beginning to the end, you toad, get away!"

Chu Feng rolled his eyes angrily. He was not even interested in doing things like Yang Wei's cowardice.

"Old Han!"

Chu Feng waved his hand happily, and shouted: "You have a pretty good flower, you're enlightened, and you know how to send flowers to Xiaomei."

The melon-eating crowd, who had already prepared to disperse, were stunned by his roar again. Countless pairs of eyes were like radar, and they kept looking at Su Mei and Han Jingchuan, secretly admiring them.

No wonder Chu Feng took care of Xinchanghua so much. It turned out to be a brother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Judging from Han Jingchuan's aura, it was obvious that he was not from an ordinary family. Besides, who could be called brothers and sisters to a high-ranking cadre like Chu Feng, could it be an ordinary family?

The girl's family still has to look good. Like Su Mei, isn't it just because of her beautiful appearance. If she looks crooked, men from ordinary families will definitely look down on her.

Su Mei simply let everyone look at it generously, as long as she was not embarrassed, it would be others who were embarrassed.

And it's just a bouquet of flowers. It's normal for couples who are in love. That is to say, now the folk customs are conservative, so there will be such a fuss. In a few years, there will be people who propose marriage in public.

"You are very good."

Li Weihua smiled and complimented. He looks like a talented person. Although he looks cold, he is not a talkative person, but he gives people a feeling of peace and security. He should be a reliable person, unlike her eldest son-in-law who talks like honey , after marriage, the original form appeared.