88-90

Chapter 88 The most sinister way is to destroy innocence

"Your bicycle is for Xiaomei to ride. The textile factory is far away, and it is inconvenient to not have a bicycle." Su Zhiyong said again.

There are two bicycles in the family, one for men and one for women. Xia Yanqiu's powder blue women's bike was newly bought last year. Reluctant to ride, carefully maintained, and now it looks like a new one.

Xia Yanqiu's heart skipped a beat, and she almost bit her tongue with anger. Why should she be ridden by a little slut?

Su Mei was a little surprised. She didn't expect Su Zhiyong to be so powerful. In that case, she was welcome.

"It's fine if I take the bus, so I'll just transfer to the No. 3 bus, get up early in the morning, at most an hour, it's very convenient." Su Mei said sensible.

In fact, it doesn't take an hour, half an hour is enough if it goes well, and in Lucheng, it's not uncommon to go to work and transfer to a three-way car. She never thought about Xia Yanqiu's bicycle, but now she thinks about it.

Can't live up to Su Zhiyong's 'father' heart.

Xia Yanqiu felt a stab in her heart, the little bitch now speaks with insinuations in every word, with a needle hidden in the cotton, saying no, but she says that it will take another hour to transfer to the three-way car, can she still give it as a mother?

Su Yue is even more unhappy. She sometimes wants to ride that car, but her mother is reluctant. Why do you drag the oil bottle?

"I want to ride too." Su Yue shouted.

Xia Yanqiu kicked lightly under the table, shook her head slightly at her daughter, Su Yue ate the noodles angrily, and was very unconvinced, and now even her mother didn't help her.

Su Zhiyong's face turned gloomy all of a sudden. He really felt that the eldest daughter's head was filled with shit. She just learned a lesson last night, but she didn't learn any lessons. She came here in the morning to get scolded.

"What are you doing riding a bike? Riding on the bed? Lying at home every day, not even washing the dishes, Xiaomei will go to work in the future. You have to work hard at home. Whose girl in the factory is 18 or 19 years old, and she is still with you. Are you as lazy as you are?"

Su Zhiyong scolded his head and scolded Xia Yanqiu again: "That's it, Xiaomei rides that car, and you and Xiaoyue will do housework together in the future."

"Why don't Su Mei do it?" Su Yue was not convinced, why let her do the work, she is the little princess in the family, and she has to work hard.

"Xiaomei wants to go to work, can't you? If you have the ability to work in a textile factory, I won't let you do it!"

Su Zhiyong died with just one sentence, and stared with disgust. The eldest daughter's face has become more and more round recently, just like the washbasin, and she looks more and more ugly.

Then he said: "If you don't work every day, you sleep when you eat, and you eat when you sleep. Look in the mirror and see how fat you are, and you still have the face that you have no strength, and you don't eat as much as pigs. ."

Su Yue was angry and aggrieved, but she was even more worried that she had really become ugly. She obviously didn't eat much, and she didn't have any flesh on her body. Why did Dad say that to her?

There was still a chopstick of noodles left in the bowl. Su Yue wanted to finish it. Although she hated Su Mei, she had to admit that the noodles cooked by this little bitch were surprisingly delicious, much better than the tasteless and tasteless ones made by mother. , she hasn't had enough yet.