25-27

25. Straight Man

Su Mei took a few steps and shouted at Han Jingchuan, "Big Brother Han!"

Han Jingchuan had seen her a long time ago, his expression did not change, and he did not carry her luggage for her. Su Mei only said to pick up people, but did not say to carry luggage.

He didn't say a word, turned around and left, Yang Wei staggered out with his bag, and shouted: "Xiao Mei, why are you walking so fast? Who is going to pick you up, why don't you come home with me? My dad drove over, just outside..."

The voice stopped abruptly, Yang Wei looked at Han Jingchuan tremblingly, the man's eyes were even more irritating than Company Commander Chang's, he could see that he was swaying, how could Su Mei know such a person from the underworld?

"Xiaomei, is this?"

Although Yang Wei was afraid, he mustered up the courage to inquire about Han Jingchuan's identity. He came to pick up Su Mei in the middle of the night. The relationship must be unusual. Could it be the big brother Han on the phone?

"A friend of mine, go home, I'm leaving."

Su Mei didn't want to say more, and she didn't want to meet this guy again in the future. In this life, she and Yang Wei won't have any more intersection, and they will be fine.

Yang Wei was reluctant to part with her, he still wanted to have a relationship with Su Mei.

"Xiaomei, don't forget to go to the textile factory to report!" Yang Wei didn't bother, he has been working in the same factory in the future, and sometimes there are opportunities to meet.

He would act coquettishly with his father again, and arrange Su Mei and him in the same office, preferably only him and Xiaomei's office, alone in the same room.

Anyway, he just wants to marry Xiaomei, and other vulgar fans are not worthy of him.

Su Mei replied lightly, the textile factory would definitely go to report, and she had to work for a few days.

And don't look at the booming textile mills now, many people want to squeeze in with their heads sharpened, especially the girls in the textile mills, who are more popular than teachers, and have a wider range of choices when looking for objects, because the wages of textile mills are high. , Including overtime pay and bonuses, an ordinary female worker can get 50 yuan a month, like the best lathe worker in a machine tool factory, only 58 yuan a month.

The salary of ordinary teachers is only more than 30 yuan, which is naturally not comparable to that of female textile workers, so there is no need to worry about not being able to sell their jobs.

But the glory of textile factories has only been in the past few years. It began to decline in the late 1980s. In the 1990s, many state-owned textile factories either went bankrupt and reorganized, or were acquired by capital. The wave of layoffs in the 1990s started from Textile factory started.

In the 1990s, the female textile workers who were envied by everyone became laid-off workers with only a few dozen yuan for living expenses, working as cleaners, babysitters, running street stalls, opening small shops, etc. All of them had to find a way out on their own. Had a hard time.

Su Mei knew very well that in her previous life, one of her cellmates in the prison, everyone called her Hongjie, was a laid-off female worker. Because she didn't want to endure hardship and had a bit of beauty, she opened a hair salon. Of course, she didn't cut her hair. A few half-old milfs who still have the charm, do business without capital.

She has been in and out several times, and the police station has nothing to do with her. Sister Hong herself doesn't care. She said that she didn't steal or rob, she made money by her own skills, and comforted many lonely and lost old men. I persuaded a man who failed in his business and wanted to commit suicide!