206-210

Chapter 206: Learning to be mean and vicious in the past life 

Today Zhang Hai is coming over to propose a marriage. Su Mei is in a good mood. SHe cooked white porridge, mixed flour and eggs into a batter, spread a few cakes, and of course added some chili powder. Su Zhiyong likes to eat such cakes, Su Mei also likes to eat.

In fact, she and Su Zhiyong have similar tastes in food. Basically, what Su Zhiyong likes to eat, she also likes to eat. It can be seen that she is indeed Su Zhiyong's biological daughter. Even if she hates this scumbag, she has to admit that she has a bad body With Su Zhiyong's blood, he will never give up.

Su Mei also fried hot and sour shredded potatoes and added some shredded carrots. They were red, red and white. They were not only good-looking, but also delicious. When Su Zhiyong got up, he smelled the fragrance of the house and was in a good mood.

"Have you eaten pickles today?"

Su Zhiyong smiled and chatted with his daughter. It's been a long time since he had a bite. When he was a child, he loved to eat the pickle cakes made by his mother, but his family was poor, and he only had some white noodles throughout the year for the New Year. It became Su Zhiyong's greatest desire. He just felt that there was nothing in this world that could be more delicious than pickle cake.

Even if he eats more delicacies in the future, the pickle cake still holds the supreme status in his heart, especially the pickle cake made by Mrs. Su, which is definitely No1.

"Yeah, what I learned from my grandma is that I can't do my own craftsmanship, and I can't make one-tenth of my grandma's. Don't dislike it, Dad."

Su Mei held out a plate of pickled vegetable cakes in a very humble tone. In fact, Mrs. Su's cooking skills are like that, far less than Su Mei's, but she knew that Su Zhiyong likes to listen to other people's praise for the old lady, so she only said Mrs. Su. good words.

Sure enough, Su Zhiyong smiled gratified, and took a small piece of pickle cake with chopsticks to eat. The familiar taste made him feel better. After swallowing the cake, Su Zhiyong praised, "It's delicious, although it's worse than your grandma's. A little bit, but the level is pretty good."

"Then when grandma comes, I will study hard with grandma."

Su Mei smiled sweetly and brought it up again, for fear that Su Zhiyong would forget.

She is going to move out in a few days, but Mrs. Su is the shocking tiger she invited to suppress Xia Yanqiu, so she can't let Lao Bailian have a good life.

"Okay, let your grandma teach you well."

Su Zhiyong readily agreed, took the white porridge handed over by Su Mei, sat down to have breakfast, and after Su Yue's business was done, he would go back to his hometown and bring his mother to the city to enjoy her happiness. Xiao Mei was right, yes His upright old lady is at home, who dares to say that his Su family is not upright?

"Dad, how about this shredded potato?"

Su Mei took a chopstick and put shredded potatoes in Su Zhiyong's bowl. Su Zhiyong ate it and was full of praise, "It's delicious, sour and spicy, and the shredded potatoes are finely cut."

"It tastes better when rolled into a pie. Try it, Dad."

Su Mei demonstrated by herself, took some shredded potatoes, put them in the pickle cake, and rolled them into a tube, just like a burrito in the north. Su Zhiyong rolled it according to the pattern and took a big bite. I ate a big mouthful, and before I knew it, I finished a cake and rolled it up again.

"It's delicious, this way of eating is very interesting, where did Xiaomei learn it?"

Su Zhiyong ate heartily, one bite of cake and one bite of porridge, it was so comfortable, he also wondered how his little daughter could eat so many novel ways, he had never seen Su Mei cook these dishes at home before.