34-36

34. Taking the Road of Bailian

Su Mei lowered her eyebrows and smiled, "I arrived at three o'clock last night and slept in the waiting room."

Several women exchanged glances of understanding and exchanged silently. They arrived at 3 o'clock last night and were still sleeping in the waiting room. The girl's family is so beautiful. What should I do if I encounter a bad person? Xia Yanqiu's heart is really big. .

"Your mother didn't know you were back?" someone asked.

Su Mei raised her eyebrows, a trace of grievance flashed in her eyes, but her smile deepened, but no matter how she looked at it, it had a bitter taste, "I... I wrote a letter, maybe I didn't receive it."

Everyone thought about it again, and when they wrote the letter, it meant that Xia Yanqiu definitely knew that her daughter was coming back, but Xia Yanqiu didn't mention a word these days. She was busy with her stepdaughter Su Yue from morning to night. This stepmother is really dedicated. Do your best.

But you can't treat your daughter as grass, right?

Back then, Su Mei went to the hardest northeast for Su Yue, and she never came back for two years. Xia Yanqiu didn't mention it once. She just said that Su Mei had a good life there. Oh, it's freezing cold in the northeast. How could a little girl Su Mei have a good life?

Several aunts looked at Su Mei with more sympathy. Poor child, others have step-mothers before they have step-fathers, but Xia Yanqiu fell down, treating other people's daughters as treasures, regardless of her own, and only focused on it. I want to please Su Zhiyong's father and daughter.

It's really stupid, separated by a layer of belly, it's useless to be a cow and a horse. If you have that kind of mind and energy, it's better to treat your daughter well. Su Mei looks handsome and looks capable. More promising than that sick Su Yue.

Xia Yanqiu picked up the sesame and lost the watermelon.

Su Mei took a look at the changes in the eyes of these people, and sneered secretly. She should not fight with Su Zhiyong. The cow is the horse, otherwise it is ungrateful.

Therefore, before the truth of her life experience is revealed, she can only be secretive and first stink Xia Yanqiu's virtuous reputation as a 'good stepmother'.

"Xiaomei, are you coming back to visit relatives?" Someone asked with concern.

"I'm recruiting workers to go back to the city. I'm going to work in a textile factory in a few days...cough..." Su Mei replied obediently, and coughed a few times just right.

Everyone was stunned. The textile factory is a good company. They all wanted to send their daughters in, but it was too difficult. They couldn't arrange it without a hard relationship. How did Su Mei get a tow oil bottle?

"Did your father contact you for the indicators of the textile factory?"

Su Mei covered her mouth and coughed a few more times, "No...cough...I rescued a scientist who fell into the water last month. The recruitment target is for me to be rewarded by the organization, ahem..."

There was a heavy gasping sound, and the aunts were too shocked to speak, staring at the thin and thin Su Mei, is this small body a hero who sacrifices himself and saves others?

And last month, Lucheng was freezing to death. If you jumped down the Huangpu River, people would freeze to death. In places like the Northeast, it would definitely be colder. Where did this girl have the courage to jump into the water to save people?

"It's cold in the northeast, isn't it? Xiaomei, how dare you jump into the water to save people, don't fall into the root of the disease at a young age, you will regret it later." An aunt kindly advised.