28-30

28. Lend me A Hug

Su Mei didn't think there was anything wrong with going to live in a man's house in Han Jingchuan. Maybe it was because she always called Uncle Han before. She had an inexplicable trust in Han Jingchuan, and she had no idea of ​​avoiding it.

Han Jingchuan also had his thoughts. One was to covet the scent of Su Mei's body.

The second is to determine whether Su Mei is Aunt Zhuang's daughter, but this is a bit troublesome. The birthmark is on the buttocks, and it is not clear which side, so you have to look at the left and right sides.

How to see is the question.

Of course, he can't openly take off other girls' pants, and he's not a hooligan.

It would be best if Su Mei took the initiative to show him. Han Jingchuan frowned, feeling that the possibility of this was quite slim, but it was a matter of human effort, so there must be a way.

"Boom!"

Han Jingchuan, who was thinking about things, rode in the pit again, Su Mei in the back seat exclaimed, and without a word, she hugged his waist again, Han Jingchuan lowered his head and glanced, the corner of his lips was pulled, and he immediately turned into indifference. .

But those who are familiar with him will find that there is a little gentleness and a little more humanity hidden under the indifferent lines.

Han Jingchuan's house is located in the alley near the machine tool factory. It is a three-story house with a large yard. This kind of house belongs to a big family in Lucheng. Su Mei is very surprised. He has clean arms, is selfless, and does not have high material requirements, so he never buys private property.

This bungalow was definitely not given by Mr. Han, nor could it be bought by Han Jingchuan himself. His allowance in Team B could not afford such a good house.

Only then did Su Mei realize that she didn't know anything about Han Jingchuan. Why did Han Jingchuan leave Team B suddenly in her previous life, and why would he rather cut ties with Mr. Han and run to do business?

Also, why did Han Jingchuan hate his nephew Han Jingchuan so much that he even wanted his life?

Besides, how did Han Jingchuan's neuropathy come about?

As the youngest son of the old man Han, he was born a favored son of heaven, and his starting point is much higher than that of ordinary people. Moreover, Han Jingchuan was born after liberation and did not suffer from the war. His neurosis is too strange.

Su Mei guessed that it had something to do with Han Jingchuan's untimely brother.

Han Jingchuan's mother Lin Manru gave birth to two sons. The eldest son, Han Jingyan, died in an accident fifteen years ago. This matter is a sensitive point for everyone in the Han family, especially Lin Manru. No one can mention Han Jingyan in front of her, otherwise Her spirit will become extremely unstable.

There are not many sayings about Han Jingyan. After fifteen years, he is almost forgotten, and only occasionally is he mentioned.

Su Mei knew that Han Jingyan was a genius child prodigy. He showed amazing mathematical talent when he was very young. He was also Father Han's most beloved son. Han Jingyan was only eighteen when he had an accident, the most beautiful age.

Lin Manru's spirit also collapsed after his eldest son's accident, and he never got better after that.

The rest of it, Su Mei is not clear. In fact, she feels that Han Jingchuan is quite pitiful. He is the youngest child in the family, and from such a family background, he should be the most favored son of heaven. The younger son didn't even notice, which was very chilling.