7-9

7. Peerless Good Man

"don't want!"

Su Mei hugged even tighter, she wouldn't let go even if she was killed.

Feeling the softness on his body, Han Jingchuan's face darkened even more, and he even thought of an idiom - nephrite jade warm fragrance.

He couldn't help clenching his teeth, he felt that he was abnormal now.

Doesn't he hate women?

But why didn't he throw this girl out?

Maybe it's because I forgot to take my medicine these days.

"Let go!"

Han Jingchuan's voice became colder and had a bit of murderous aura, but Su Mei, who was freezing to death, couldn't feel it at all. She just wanted to keep warm, so... She hugged a little tighter, her face tightly against the man's chest, listening to To the gradually accelerated heartbeat.

"Dong dong dong..."

Powerful.

The chest is also very strong. This man looks lean and has a lot of flesh on his body. She knows that without taking off his clothes, he must have two strong pectoral muscles.

Dressed to be thin, undressed with meat.

good man!

Su Mei's hand moved down and wrapped around her lean waist, without any fat, she couldn't help but get stuck, tsk... a male dog's waist.

Peerless good man!

In her previous life, she didn't realize that Han Jingchuan was so high-quality?

It's no wonder that in her previous life, she was blind and brainless, and her eyes were only fixed on that bastard Han Jianming, so how could she notice other men.

However, in his previous life, Han Jingchuan seemed to have never been married.

Han Jingchuan's face was already blackened into charcoal, what was this rascal's dog paw doing on him?

"Help......"

There was a faint cry in the distance, it was Han Jianming.

He was washed a mile away by the river, and he was cold and tired, and he couldn't hold it any longer.

Han Jingchuan frowned, wondering if he should save his nephew.

He actually didn't want to save him, but if he didn't save it, it would be very troublesome for someone who died. After all, his father's identity was unusual, and his own grandson died inexplicably. It would definitely take a long time to investigate, which would be a waste of his time.

And he didn't want Han Jianming to die too easily.

This is also Su Mei's concern. Although she can't wait for Han Jianming's corpse to be broken into thousands of pieces, she has to consider the consequences.

She wants to return to the city innocently, without making any mistakes, Han Jianming can't die now.

A burst of noisy footsteps approached from far and near, and there were voices coming from the farmer.

Su Mei quickly let go, her innocent reputation should not be stained at all.

Han Jingchuan's brows furrowed even tighter, and he felt very uncomfortable. He felt that this female hooligan looked like a scumbag who didn't admit to his trousers.

I hugged so tightly just now, but now that someone came, I immediately pretended not to know each other, and I really knew how to act.

"There, it's Han Jianming!"