73-75

Chapter 73 Do You Eat Meat? I Feed You 

"Does Aunt Lin also like to eat shrimp? I'll peel it for Auntie."

Su Mei stood up, picked up a shrimp, peeled it three times, put it into Lin Manru's bowl, and looked at her with a smile.

Lin Manru withdrew the chopsticks, and when she faced Su Mei, her expression became normal, but there was still no warmth in her eyes, and she said lightly, "Thank you."

But she didn't eat the peeled shrimp, or even the rest of the rice in the bowl. She put down her chopsticks and got up and left the table, without even saying a word, Gu Zi returned to the room, her slender back looked lonely Loneliness, incompatible with the people and things around.

Han Jingchuan picked up several shrimps, put them all into the Su Mei bowl, took a deep breath of the fragrance, and the restlessness in his body slowly subsided, but the blood red in his eyes could not dissipate, and a faint trace of red could be seen.

The old man has already connected the call of the main office, and he asked loudly: "Hey, I'm Han Qingshan, I have a question, you have a guy named Han Jianming, yes, Han Jianming from Sanlian, he was a few days ago. Has he been punished?"

Su Mei raised it again, the shrimp in her hand was half peeled, and she couldn't peel it anymore. SHe listened carefully, wondering what the head office would say.

"Has he been punished? Well, I see, is it unclear whether Han Jianming has a relationship with the female educated youth?" The old man's voice was steady, but those who knew him could tell that the old man was now on the verge of rage.

"Zhang Hongmei? Taking the blame for Han Jianming? Su Mei almost died? I understand, you don't need to look at my face, you can do what you want. You must be strict and follow the rules!"

The old man's voice was so loud that everyone in the room could hear it. Han Yuzhu and his wife's faces were even more ugly. They didn't expect that what Su Mei said was true, and that their son was really punished.

He almost killed Su Mei, what was his son thinking, how could he do such a stupid thing?

The old man hung up the phone and strode back to his seat with a dark face. It was no surprise to see Lin Manru not here. His wife has always hated the eldest family, so it would be a good thing to sit for a while today.

"Snapped"

The old man slapped the table hard and glared at Han Yuzhu and his wife. The two of them were so stared that their heads became lower and lower, and they were about to lie on the table.

Seeing this family's unpromising appearance, the old man couldn't even scold them. He gave up completely to the boss's family. The rotten bullshit that the family couldn't support wasted all his hard work.

The old man looked at Su Mei again, and asked with a cheerful look, "Xiao Mei, why didn't you tell me what happened to Jianming? That stinky boy is not right, I will teach him a lesson when he comes back."

Su Mei was relieved, it seemed that she didn't wear any clothes, and there was an unexpected joy.

"Actually, Zhang Hongmei did it. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with Han Jianming, so I dare not say it." Su Mei smiled and replied in a low voice.

The old man looked applauded, she was a good girl, she didn't wrong people behind his back, and her character was much better than Su Yue's.

"Zhang Hongmei is Han Jianming's target. I know this."

The old man's expression is very serious. The people at the main office said that Han Jianming was indeed punished, and he made a very serious mistake. When the old man heard it, he felt that it must be a problem with his life style. In addition to his life style mistakes, what serious mistakes would he make? ?