107-109

Chapter 107 Only the pampered are qualified to complain 

Zhang Meili gritted her teeth in anger, suppressed her anger, leaned her soft body over and leaned against Yang Wei, and said softly, "Yang Wei, are we still watching movies?"

Yang Wei, who was thinking about it, was immediately swayed by the softness behind him. His legs were weak, and the dantian was in full swing.

In fact, Zhang Meili is also quite good-looking. The most important thing is that Zhang Meili is enthusiastic and active towards him, and she is also considerate and coquettish at him. Unlike Su Mei, he saw that she never had a good face, and even beat him up. Can be cruel.

Thinking about it this way,  Zhang Meili is more pleasing to the eye. When looking for a partner, he naturally has to find someone who is good to him, but a tigress is definitely not good.

"Look, I bought the movie tickets from the island country. It's called "The Pursuit", starring Ken Takakura. Do you know Ken Takakura? A famous actor in the island country."

As soon as he talks about movies, Yang Wei gets excited and chats endlessly. Although he is a useless scoundrel, he also has pursuits, and movies are his pursuits.

I have loved watching movies since I was a child. Whenever a new movie is released, Yang Wei will not be left behind. After going to the Northeast, this hobby can no longer be satisfied. The conditions in the Northeast are poor, and I can't go to the city all year round. If I want to see a movie, I can only wait. For open-air movies, the cinema will send projectionists from time to time to the countryside and educated youth companies to show movies for free.

But Yang Wei doesn't like to watch it. The free movies are all war movies, and foreign movies are rarely released. The only foreign movie I've ever watched is "The Flower Girl" from North Korea, but he watched this movie in Lucheng. Twice.

That's why Yang Wei has been holding back for three years in the Northeast. When he returned to the city this time, the first thing he did was to watch movies. He wanted to watch all the movies that he hadn't seen in the past three years. Our highly recommended island movie.

After the film was released for the first time, the venue was full, and it was hard to get a ticket. Tickets at the cinema were only 1.2 cents, and the scalper tickets outside were sold for 50 cents. Many people watched it once and would watch it a second time. Three times, even seventy or eighty times.

One of Yang Wei's buddies has already watched it eight times. Now he wears a windbreaker and a toad mirror all day long, showing off in front of Yang Wei.

The windbreaker and the toad mirror are the iconic clothes of Ken Takakura in the movie. After the film was shown, the windbreaker and the toad mirror became popular all over the city for a while, but no one could wear the taste of Ken Takakura.

Yang Wei, who loves movies, is of course impossible to miss such a popular movie, so the trustee got the movie tickets. He originally wanted to invite Su Mei to watch it, but Su Mei had already been hooked up by Chu Feng, and he couldn't handle Chu Feng. I can only settle for the next best thing, please see Zhang Meili.

"I haven't seen it before. Takakura Jian is from an island country? How does this name sound like we are Chinese? It's also a surname Gao." Zhang Meili asked innocently, but she didn't take it seriously.

She has watched this terrible movie twelve times, and she can recite it from beginning to end. As a factory flower of a textile factory, Zhang Meili has never been short of suitors. There are many suitors from the factory and other factories.

"Pursuit" is so popular, it is naturally the best choice to pass the time when making a target. Many young men will invite Zhang Meili to watch this movie. In just one month, Zhang Meili has watched it 12 times, and today is the 13th time. .