43-45

43.

Han Jingchuan endured and endured, and in the end he couldn't help but stretch out his hand and poked lightly on his bulging cheeks. Su Mei, who was chewing with all her strength, choked all of a sudden. Sound, but it didn't affect her eating the spring rolls, she didn't waste it at all, she swallowed them all.

"Cough...are you sick?"

Su Mei glared at this dog man angrily, disturbing others to eat is going to be struck by thunder, dog man is a cheap hand!

Han Jingchuan was also a little embarrassed, but his mouth was still very hard, and he said with disgust, "Your throat is too small."

He ate a spring roll in half a mouthful, but this woman was still choking, her throat must be smaller than a straw, no wonder there was no meat on her skinny body.

Su Mei rolled her eyes and picked up the vegetables from the ground. They were fresh and tender. At first glance, Mr. Han had planted them himself. The Han family had a large garden. A small piece to plant flowers for Lin Manru.

The old man is very good at growing vegetables. He can't finish his own food. He often helps his eldest son's family. He also raises chickens and can provide himself with eggs.

Su Yue came back with a face full of anger. Just now, Uncle Han said that Brother Jianming would not come back during the Chinese New Year, and the return date was undecided. The city's index was also owned by Brother Jianming, who was snatched away by the little slut.

Brother Jianming was also punished for this, and his body was also worn down, and he is still ill now.

Su Yue was angry and hurt. She wished she could fly to the northeast to take care of her brother Jianming. Su Yue was so angry that she didn't see Han Jingchuan, so she walked straight to Su Mei and cursed, "Why are you killing Brother Jianming? Why is your heart so dark? Brother Jianming takes care of you so much, yet you retaliate for his kindness, are you still human?"

"What the hell did Han Jianming tell you?" Su Mei asked indifferently.

Han Yuzhu would not say such stupid things, only Han Jianming's mother Shi Yuzhen would do such stupid things.

"Don't change the subject, Su Mei, you feel your conscience and ask, what's wrong with Brother Jianming? You want to take away his honor and recruitment index, and make him suffer from illness there. Why is your heart so poisonous?"

Su Yue's eyes were red with anger, as long as she thought of her lover's suffering and freezing in the icy northeast, she would like to kill the little bitch now and avenge brother Jianming.

Su Mei glanced at the closed door, she would definitely not come out for a while, she sneered, grabbed Su Yue's collar, and said coldly in her ear: "Bitch, I know why your brother Jianming suffers. Punishment? Because he messed up the relationship between men and women, he was arrested now, do you think he really likes you?Heh...why don't you pee and look in the mirror, just as ugly as you are, will Han Jianming like you? The person he has over there is more beautiful than you, healthier and more considerate than you, and a hundred times stronger than you. Han Jianming is reluctant to think about Shu in Wenrou Township now, so he doesn't want to come back! "

After she finished speaking, Su Mei also stabbed Su Yue's waist hard. She had a thin wire in her palm.

Su Yue opened her mouth to scream in pain, but Su Mei covered her mouth, and stabbed it several times in a row, each stab on the soft flesh around her waist. .

"let me go......"

Su Yue's tears flowed from the pain, her waist was numb, as if she was about to break, how dare Su Mei?