246-250

Chapter 246 The Murderer 

The sky is getting darker gradually, it gets dark at 4 or 5 o'clock in winter, and now it is after 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Many tourists have returned to the city. Su Mei found Bai Yuying, and she and her boyfriend are also going back to the city.

"Ah...why don't you see clearly when you walk?"

Bai Yuying's male companion was severely hit by someone and fell to the ground. The person who hit him was the man in the hat, and he didn't look back after hitting him, and went straight away.

"Why is this person like this, he doesn't even say sorry when he bumps into someone, it's so rude, oh..."

The middle-aged man clutched his ankle and didn't get up. This time, the impact was not light. His ankle was swollen. With Bai Yuying's support, he barely stood up and walked a few steps, his forehead was covered in cold sweat.

"Can you still ride a bike? How can you go back now? I don't know how to ride a bike." Bai Yuying looked anxious. She still had children at home. She entrusted her to the neighbor's aunt to take care of her, saying that she would go home before dinner.

"Let me try."

The middle-aged man endured the pain and walked towards the woods. He finally reached the parking lot. He was sweating profusely. Bai Yuying's heart sank. ?

Su Mei and the others didn't go to push the cart, they were watching, because they found that the man in the hat was suspicious and bumped into someone for no reason, obviously something was wrong, while Su Mei saw that the man in the hat was short and thin, which matched the appearance of the murderer very well. , but unfortunately did not see the front.

At this time, the middle-aged man had reluctantly got into the car and motioned Bai Yuying to jump up, but as soon as Bai Yuying jumped into the car, the two of them fell down together with the car.

The middle-aged man picked up the car, and seeing Bai Yuying's ugly face, he also cursed unlucky in his heart, but in this wild country, the nearest bus would take seven or eight miles, so he couldn't think of a good way for a while.

"I'd better go by myself, it's not dark yet."

Bai Yuying said with a sullen face, and said unhappily, it can only be like this now.

"Then... I'll accompany you." The middle-aged man said embarrassedly.

"No need, you'd better go back to take the medicine by bike. It's still bright now, so everything will be fine." Bai Yuying pretended to be considerate, which moved the middle-aged man very much.

In the end, at Bai Yuying's insistence, the man rode his bike home first. His ankle was really hurting so badly that he couldn't bear to walk, and he felt that Bai Yuying shouldn't have an accident in the middle of the day.

After the man left, Bai Yuying's face became even more ugly. Although she said that she wanted the man to leave first, but the man really left, she didn't feel good in her heart. If it wasn't for the benefit of this man, she would be too lazy to pretend to be virtuous.

After cursing a few words in a low voice, Bai Yuying walked angrily towards the bus station. After about ten miles, her feet hurt. She was still wearing high-heeled shoes today, and her feet started to hurt after walking a few dozen meters. .

"Unfortunately!"

Bai Yuying cursed again in anger, stomped her foot, and continued to walk forward. She didn't know that a man was quietly following behind her. It was the man in the hat, who followed unhurriedly, watching while walking. There is nothing unusual about the surrounding scenery.