104-106

Chapter 104 Old Bailian's Poison Plan 

Su Mei lowered her head shyly, her voice smaller than that of a mosquito, "I won't let Brother Han accompany me, he has to accompany me."

"Haha... Jingchuan is also kind, how is the report today? What is the position assigned?"

Su Zhiyong laughed loudly and made no secret of his joy. He is completely relieved now. He is only waiting for his youngest daughter to marry into the Han family. He is Han Qingshan's in-laws. In the future at the machine tool factory, even Secretary Zheng will give him three points. Woolen cloth.

"The car driver, arranged for an old master to take me." Su Mei answered truthfully.

Su Zhiyong was quite satisfied, "Although the car driver is more difficult, the work is not expensive or low. No matter what position you are in, you are all contributing to the country. Xiaomei, you have to work hard and not be afraid of hard work."

"Um."

Su Mei responded perfunctorily. Anyway, she was going to resign in a week, so she didn't care whether Su Zhiyong was happy or not. At that time, she put the reason on Han Jingchuan, saying that Han Jingchuan asked her to resign.

Who let that guy be her object now, and she should be a little worried about her.

When Xia Yanqiu came back, he still brought a small piece of meat and a few pieces of fried octopus. The Su family's food was one of the best in the machine tool factory, and it was because of Xia Yanqiu's work in the cafeteria that there was meat and fish every day.

As soon as he entered the room, Xia Yanqiu went to the room to look for Su Yue, without even looking at Su Mei, Su Zhiyong's eyes were dark and calm, but he would definitely teach this stupid woman a lesson at night. Even if a stupid woman is acting, she has to act like a mother to her.

The family of four sat down to eat, Su Mei got up and went back to the room, took out the household registration book, and handed it to Su Zhiyong, "Dad, my household registration has been moved to the textile factory. When I reported today, the factory asked me if I wanted to move, and said it was convenient. I will do it later, and I will agree."

"Boom"

Xia Yanqiu was scooping up the soup when the spoon fell into the bowl. She scolded angrily, "Why don't you discuss with your family about such a big matter of relocation? You have hard wings now, and you will move back tomorrow!"

This little bitch's hukou must be firmly in her hands. Don't even think about running away. Without her hukou, how can she handle this little slut.

And she has already made plans. When Su Zhiyong goes to another place for a meeting, she will marry this little bitch. It's okay if the little bitch refuses to register. Anyway, there is no need for photos at the registration office. She only needs to send a letter of introduction from the factory. Let Xiaoyue bring the household registration book, and you can register by pretending to be this little bitch.

As long as you register with the old man, the reputation of this little slut will not be innocent anymore. She sees whether the Han family will marry this little slut.

Su Mei shrank towards Su Zhiyong's side, and said timidly: "The leader told me to move, and said that I can do it in the future, and Brother Han also said that I can, Dad, did I do something wrong?"

"It's good to move to a textile factory, Xiaomei did nothing wrong."

Su Zhiyong's tone was kind, and he smiled encouragingly. Su Mei was encouraged, and the 'grievance' on her face disappeared. SHe smiled brightly at him, but when he turned his head and saw Xia Yanqiu's black face, Su Mei shrank again in fright. Neck, bowed her head like a little wife who was angry, she didn't even dare to pick up vegetables.